• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

South of DFW Run - April 22, 2017 - UPDATED GPX AND MAP

And thanks to Gary for our bridge break tool talk. More in the future I hope.

Steve

Yes! That was a great informal break. Thank you, Gary. I am now putting maul grips in my pack! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snapp hit me up some time so we can ride - hope to ready and confident enough for the next trip out !

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Will do bud. I posted my num. shoot me a text if you want and we can get something going. My dad wants to get out soon and he is brand new to dirt riding.
Next month were planning on a little camp trip, prob in whitney if your interested.

ce22d2926cbb1599d7cb36b2814c0c77.jpg

Only one bolt lost on the KLR. Not bad.

ce22d2926cbb1599d7cb36b2814c0c77.jpg

Only one bolt lost on the KLR. Not bad.

Nice!
Dont forget the locktite on the pegs! Those usually come loose too and losing a peg shucks!!
Good meeting you today.

Fun ride today! Nice meeting you all. Looking forward to the next event.

Nice one, Rich! Lol!
I sure do miss mine locktite needing pig. I guess instill have one. The real pig. Well, piglet. The sportster. [emoji23]

Nice!
Dont forget the locktite on the pegs! Those usually come loose too and losing a peg shucks!!
Good meeting you today.

Had already forgotten. Thanks for the reminder!!!

Good fun all. Now i start the cold water therapy to recover after a long ride. You know, since I didn't swim in the river. [emoji3]
de6dd4ee96144f8505401f74f332803f.jpg
2b84dfaa734f3f841e73fe1cb2f3bafe.jpg
b419842cc972b1cbf5f933b7e124dc51.jpg
0bc3551e52eefe0a7b9069a437c9a56a.jpg
45fff23dd17c34e9939c9b051f69e18f.jpg

Sent from my VIVO XL using Tapatalk

Will do bud. I posted my num. shoot me a text if you want and we can get something going. My dad wants to get out soon and he is brand new to dirt riding.
Next month were planning on a little camp trip, prob in whitney if your interested.

For sure bro

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the gpx of the route we actually took, in particular that section right before lake Whitney where we turned around a couple of times trying to avoid some private roads???

Any chance somebody wanna ride this route tomorrow? I'm free and wanna go.

I would but i have too many things to do tomorrow.. :(

I wish I would have checked this last night before turning in, could have made it. :doh:

I actually didnt go, cause I had buyer for my truck coming today. He sent me a message late last night. Thursday?

Unless something comes up unexpected, yes!
Do you have the route on a GPS? I'm working on GPS issues and 50% confident in mine.

I have the last one that somebody posted from Saturday which is suppose to be the right one.

Back