• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

Hey guys. I'll keep watch of this thread and see if I can meetup with whstever is planned. My schedule is and has been crazy.

Hey guys. I'll keep watch of this thread and see if I can meetup with whstever is planned. My schedule is and has been crazy.

Thinking you already missed the boat my friend!!! :doh:

Howdy All. Anyone up for some good cajun food?

We tried a new place in Pantego (west Arlington) called "Cajun Corner", just a few doors down from "Mad Mikes Ice Cream" where some of us have met before.

Maybe we can meet up for food and fellowship some evening this coming week or the next?

Cajun? Sounds like fun. For me, Tuesday & Wednesday are booked. I could do Thursday.

We have three. That's critical mass. Others will probably join if we go ahead & make a definite plan. What time, Larry?

It'll be hot, but I rode from Abilene to Granbury.
The AIT readout on the display said 108*

I will be at work those hours. :/
Eat something spicy fer me!

Mark, if your itchin, you can roll the drz if you like. Its fresh and ready with new skins and all.
Unless you got something already. [emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be at work those hours. :/
Eat something spicy fer me!

Mark, if your itchin, you can roll the drz if you like. Its fresh and ready with new skins and all.
Unless you got something already. [emoji1598]

I'll eat slow if you want to join us for Mad Mikes ice cream later.

South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

I'll eat slow if you want to join us for Mad Mikes ice cream later.

If you eat slow enough to push into 1am, i think i can make it! [emoji23]
Ive been on nights for the past 7 months. [emoji19]
Mad Mike may be a little madder at that hour.

I'm a fast eater, but I'll just keep eating ice cream till you arrive. Sounds like a plan,

I'll have a small dinner salad and double jumbo banana split.

:eat3:

64a1275126953ad8ddb1d5223a78bec8.jpg

We still on for 1830 hours?

Work has gotten a little flakey today.

I'm now a maybe ....

Sorry boys.

Been outside most of the day taking photos here at the plant.

I'm beat.

And now it's pouring rain ...

I'll definitely be on 4 wheels. Not only wet out there, there's a fair amount of lightning.

South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

Thought about joining you'll but hit the gym instead. Took the scooter and it was clear north of I30

Back