• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Guys, I can't make it, just too much on my plate. Was hoping to say hi... Vinny, ready for next week!!! :)

Man, this has been just down the road from my house and I've never joined y'all/met y'all. If it's happening this week, would y'all be OK with some young blood joining?

Man, this has been just down the road from my house and I've never joined y'all/met y'all. If it's happening this week, would y'all be OK with some young blood joining?

Yeah, as Rusty said this is every Thursday. Not everyone can make it every week even the retired folks. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any motorcycles out front when you arrive, some drive (including myself) from time to time.

Yeah, as Rusty said this is every Thursday. Not everyone can make it every week even the retired folks. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any motorcycles out front when you arrive, some drive (including myself) from time to time.

I may not make it. Wifey's birthday and she may want me to do something like take her somewhere. Oh wait, what if I just take her here? Hmm.

Okay, I'm heading down, but no bike. Time slipped up on me and too lazy to gear up and deal with the heat.

Won't make it this week. Turns out the nose cancer was more invasive than we thought and I'll be going through a series of nose reconstructions and grafts. Right now, I'm all bandaged up with stitches pulling skin over part of the wound area, in order to make it smaller for fixing. Sucks big time. Hopefully, I'll make it there sometime next month.

Bike still broken. The part just arrived 5 minutes ago, but the extensive disassembly of the bike means it will have to wait.

Last edited:
Wow good luck with the nose cancer. I fear with the amount of sun I have had I may be in a similar situation someday too... heal quick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah - that's scary, but glad you noticed it and then got someone to pick your nose for you. Best of luck on your recovery.

Yeah Steve, that's nothing to mess around with. Hope they get it all and you recover quickly.

I should be there in the morning but caging it as I have errands to run that require a car.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Out for lunch. I'm starting a 'lil trip through west Texas and New Mexico tomorrow, and need to get stuff in order for that.

I took my bike for a ride today. To Cuznbob's. :rider:

Attachments

• IMG_2343.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 150
Won't make it this week. Turns out the nose cancer was more invasive than we thought and I'll be going through a series of nose reconstructions and grafts. Right now, I'm all bandaged up with stitches pulling skin over part of the wound area, in order to make it smaller for fixing. Sucks big time. Hopefully, I'll make it there sometime next month.

I've had a bit of derm work on my nose with I'm sure more to follow so can sympathize with you a bit Steve. Get well soon. Reminds me of the scene in Rocky.

picture.php

Mickey: Your nose is broken.
Rocky: How does it look?
Mickey: Ah, it's an improvement.

See y'all in three weeks. Off to Utah to road ride bicycles. But first a pic from last week's four day ride to Arkansas.

picture.php

Talimena Scenic Dr.

Back