• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Late notice, Friday at Mekenzies in Madisonville. 1130.

Well we had 5 today, good visit. Try to do this more often now that the mudbug season is over! lol

pkiser and I making a bbq run to McKenzies in Madisonville at 1130 Friday if anyone is interested. Sorry for late notice. 6-30-2017

pkiser and I making a bbq run to McKenzies in Madisonville at 1130 Friday if anyone is interested. Sorry for late notice. 6-30-2017

I was going to say yes until I realized that today was Friday. Lol Cant make it, just back into town yesterday late afternoon and today booked up.

I was going to say no until i realized that today is Friday. Lol, hey I'm retired, no commitments, let's do this! :-)

I saw 100 deg F on the bike thermometer on the way home.

I ran into Phil this morning as he was leaving the inspection place in town. He mentioned the lunch, but I had to get the bike inspected and get to work. It was about 10:45am or so. It was already HOT and crazy humid! Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE the humidity...?:twitch:

Must confess I broke my rule, already had this setup and tried riding the bike, just couldn't stand the pain. I've ridden the street bike a couple of times but had done some crawling around work this morning and the knee just wasn't happy. So I took a car to a ride to eat. (:

You may have to break another rule and get that knee checked... Just saying... :-P

Must confess I broke my rule, already had this setup and tried riding the bike, just couldn't stand the pain. I've ridden the street bike a couple of times but had done some crawling around work this morning and the knee just wasn't happy. So I took a car to a ride to eat. (:

You get a pass when you drive a z51. That counts!

Bored and late notice, going to McKenzies in Madisonville today, 11:390. (7-28-17) 3 of us so far.

Bored and late notice, going to McKenzies in Madisonville today, 11:390. (7-28-17) 3 of us so far.

If you were bored you should have joined us 7 ODODB for lunch at Gringo's, even Glenn Brady showed for this one....It was posted on ODODB Rob.

I was hoping to be riding my offload bike today, didn't happen. So going to my standby place, McKenzies in Madisonville at 1130 for lunch. Be nice if someone could join in! lol Friday, 8-11-17

It sure would be nice to get out for that. I'm stuck at work and still healing from a broken heel bone. Haven't ridden in nearly 4 weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Want to try McKenzies in Conroe/Montgomery? If we go there Terry might be able to join us. :eat:

So... 11am at McKenzie's in Conroe, 1501 N Frazier St?

Last edited:
I will show up if a cold front blows in. You know us BMW riders are Star Bucks riders we don't like the heat.

Back