• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Fall Arkansas/Missouri Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plans are finalizing! Looking good for JT and I to make this event.

I'll try to call Larry at the hotel tomorrow (work permitting). Pacman, do you know the availability of what's left?

Dinner at the Bavarian, but no duck.

We will be trailering from Kerrville, but unfortunately have no space available for additional bikes.

Psyched for this event. I'll bring my wee. JT is undecided at this point but prolly the Honda xrr.

I'll prolly order a ladies tshirt too.

Yippee!

Plans are finalizing! Looking good for JT and I to make this event.

I'll try to call Larry at the hotel tomorrow (work permitting). Pacman, do you know the availability of what's left?

Dinner at the Bavarian, but no duck.

We will be trailering from Kerrville, but unfortunately have no space available for additional bikes.

Psyched for this event. I'll bring my wee. JT is undecided at this point but prolly the Honda xrr.

I'll prolly order a ladies tshirt too.

Yippee!

Great news! Glad to hear you guys are going to make it!

I believe there are 5 rooms left. Let me know after you talk to Larry and I'll update the OP.

I was thinkin bout leavin Wed the 11th after I get off work at 2pm..... Needta check for motels along the way though.

May also stay thru Sun nite...comin home Monday

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk
My plan so far is ta...
Leave Waco after work at appx 3pm
Stay in Broken Bow on Wed nite....
Ride some good stuff in AR on the way toward West Plains MO on Thurs nite....
Ride the wilderness area south east of Licking MO on Fri then head bac south west toward Eureka Spgs ...hopefully gettin there Fri nite & riding Sat with some of yall.
Supper Sat nite for me too please
No duck...
More ridin Sun mabe stayin bac at Broken Bow that nite.... Then bac toward home on Monday

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Original post updated. Let me know if I've left anyone off.

SpiritAtBay, were you able to get a room?

Hey Rod, I've got my reservation through Sunday night and Lynn is going back on Sunday if that works for you.

Yes, I just haven't figured out if it will be a one or two day ride home. I have to be back to work Wednesday morning. If I go all the way home on Monday (most likely) it will probably be pretty direct route once I get out of the good stuff. Besides, after days of twisting of the throttle I'll ready for cruise control back to the house.

I'll throw this out here. I'm going to the ZRXOA gathering and I'm trailering the Connie. I have one confirmed tag-along.

I have a 8.5x20 cargo trailer. I can haul 5 bikes if none are running hard bags. The tow vehicle will be a crew cab truck.

I will be leaving College Station at 5am on 10/10. I have to take a slight detour thru Little Rock to meet a buyer from Atlanta to deliver a bike. It will add about an hour. Return trip is 10/15, leaving Eureka no later than 7am.

If anyone is interested in getting on the trailer, let me know.

Last edited:
I've just st found that I will be scuba diving in Belize during this weekend. (Happy and sad face)
Enjoy.

RossWorley told me recently that he had been reminded (probably by his wife) that he promised to officiate a wedding for someone on the Saturday of the ride. I'm checking other Tyler area riding buddies, but I end up having to bail on this trip. :tears:

Just to verify: Is it you, or RossWorley, or both, that will not be making the trip?

Last edited:
Right now, it's just Ross that's out for sure. I'm hanging on to the hope that I can still make it. I'll have it sorted out within the next week.

Thanks for the clarification. Hope you end up making it!

T-SHIRT UPDATE

Folks, just a quick reminder, t-shirts orders will close on September 15, two days from now.

Right now there are only 3 mens, and 0 ladies shirts ordered. Current pricing is based on a minimum quantity (10 for men, 5 for ladies). If the minimum isn't met we can still place the order, but we'll have to decide if we want to pay a little more per shirt.

If you want a shirt, now is the time to order!

Looks like I'm going to make it after all. :thumb:

I'll be bringing the po po (Blake, aka "the Sarge") with me. He rode a police bike daily for years and was the only guy (on his Victory something or other) in our group of geezers that kept pace with me in the mountains of CO and NC.

Looks like I'm going to make it after all. :thumb:

I'll be bringing the po po (Blake, aka "the Sarge") with me. He rode a police bike daily for years and was the only guy (on his Victory something or other) in our group of geezers that kept pace with me in the mountains of CO and NC.

Yea those PO PO guys will really fool you sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back