• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic Rally Luckenbach - Oct 20th & 21st, 2017

Re: Harvest Classic Rally Luckenbach

If the weather holds up I'll be there Friday for the tiddler run on my CT90. Do you know the ticket costs this year?

$50 for Fri/sat not sure the Saturday only cost.

Thanks. That leaves room for raffle tickets and beverages!

It is on my calendar. I'll probably just ride out on Saturday morning.

We will have a few from Clear Lake. I believe Sander is organizing an adventure breakfast ride from Pipe Creek, as well. TWTex should be well represented.

I am pondering trying out the new to me Montesa RT4 at the trials event, but I haven't had any time on it so I need to start trying to re-learn trials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying to get there in time for the tiddler run. Friday 4 pm.

My first year not to camp all weekend . Just too many things going on at the same time.
Will be riding there real early Saturday . Headed back after the raffle .

I'll be riding down early on the 20th, camping Fri and Sat nights. Anyone who wants to ride along is welcome! :rider:

Who is planning on going out to the Harvest Classic this year? I am not sure if I am riding out or driving out, but I have signed up. Great cause raising money to fight Childhood Cancer.

http://www.harvestclassic.org/faq/
see you there, but first a little camping and fishing trip to lake Corpus Christi (Mathis) for some crappie then a few days camped on the beach on the Island. Sometimes I wish I still had a job....so I could call in sick. Dang, I'm down to 10 weeks of vacation left this year.

Be there all weekend. Camping Friday and Sat night. Plan to visit the WW2 museum in Fredricksburg Sat.

Be there all weekend. Camping Friday and Sat night. Plan to visit the WW2 museum in Fredricksburg Sat.

I will be camping too. Got a friend with a couple of vintage mopeds and he is bringing them for both of us on the tiddler ride. Should be fun.

I registered online today. Just a few days left to get a t-shirt.

headed over on Wednesday, gonna camp wed and thursday at Enchanted Rock. Head for t Luckenbach Friday morning.

Back