• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

So it got me wondering, is the pizza better in Montgomery? Have we ever done a Thursday night in Willis?

We've been there at least 3-4 times when I have been able to attend. But typically, they go to the Montgomery location.

Sorry to cause the confusion. El Bosque works. This is the one in Montgomery right? There are at least three on 105, and I want to make sure I get the right one.

I think our location for tonight is as clear as very muddy water. Pizza Shack or El Bosque? I vote for PS, but either is OK.

Tony

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but the Manager took care of the bill tonight, and told us seconds and dessert are on the house too.:trust:

Thought I was gonna get there tonight but it is not going to happen... See you later...

Was good to see everybody. Perfect riding weather!!

7bf7a0e0948e28c401f5ada0ddf02b9f.jpg

d56a0442950f7978526689af4c0ef551.jpg

Sorry I have not been there. I have been „busy“ [emoji12]?

:eek2:This looks like a hostage situation and we need to form a posse to rescue Peter. He is being held in a secluded, mountainous area. Probably tortured at night, being forced to camp in cool locations. Riding by day, miles from civilization, how horrible can it get???rh

Since no one has weighed in on an eating/meeting place tonight, I am going to World's Burger. Yuummm. I can taste the best burger in Montgomery County now. :)

Seems like you all pick a place at the last minute. If I get away from work early enough next Thursday, I'm hoping to join you. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the location.

That would be cool Rusty. We will need to pick a place more westerly. The furthest west I have ever met with this group was the Pizza Shack in Montgomery.

I'll be coming from Huntsville, probably with Tourmeister and maybe Snoopster. So don't worry about a west side location just for me. Just pick a good place :-)

Another Huntsville rider checking in, Thursday looks like a good night for a ride. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

With all the attendees from Huntsville, we should do Pizza Shack in Montgomery. That way those who are coming from Huntsville can ride through the forest and avoid the freeway. I realize we recently did the Shack (two weeks ago), but on the other hand, it has been two weeks.

I don't want y'all to pick a destination on my account, not 100% sure i can make it this week.

It's not just because of you, well, ok, it is mostly you! :-) But then there is Scott, Rusty and Debbie and any others from Huntsville that would like to join up. Please come.

Back