• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

87ba6.gif

You don't like my BMW pants!?

I don't see no stinkin thunderstorms.

Hey! Look what day it is!
I am out unfortunately headed south for the pie run and to catch a World Series game.

Hey! Look what day it is!
I am out unfortunately headed south for the pie run and to catch a World Series game.

Enjoy the game. I'm thinking about wearing my Halloween costume (Eeyore) and bringing candy for the rest of the goblins at the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore probably wouldn't start a Ruckus at least.

It seems like a Connie kinda night, but I just put the new cyclops in the Tenere' so I guess it's getting the nod. It has heated grips now too....

Going to shop to check on the sidecar. Had to tow it on yesterday.

It’s Friday! I’ll be there with a shiny new noisemaker on my bike.

it's friday!! and I got a couple things for show and tell!:rider:

Dang. I can’t come tonight. Hurt hip working on project moped and supposed to stay off of it til Monday.

PS don’t buy your Yamaha’s at Walmart. They put handlebars on backwards.

IMG_4647.JPG

No Sheila? Awww.
I will see if I can get someone to film me shaking my tail. LoL

Thank you everyone that was there tonight for making me feel so welcome! You gentlemen are amazing! Jeff, thank you for the wiring help, everything seems to be working very well on my way home! Tach, Speedo, and Odo all seemed to be working great.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone that was there tonight for making me feel so welcome! You gentlemen are amazing! Jeff, thank you for the wiring help, everything seems to be working very well on my way home! Tach, Speedo, and Odo all seemed to be working great.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Nice meeting you last night!

Back