• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Guess we never heard from Tom. I wonder if he will be ridin' a new to him R1200 when he's back?

We need to get him and his KTM to the Cheeseburger Loop or something similar soon.

Cheeseburger loop.....I like cheeseburgers.

Still wandering back on my new to me RT.. Like it!!

Stopping in Starkville, MS today, going to take Morgan out for her Birthday.
Will probably do some car maintenance for her tomorrow, then wander back home.

Think Saturday morning will need to take Cheryl for a ride on the RT. May ride to the Pioneer Flight Museum Fall fly in @ the Kingsbury Aerodrome east of Seguin, weather permitting.

http://www.pioneerflightmuseum.org/

3BE523AF-D3CD-4CFF-9F66-28D43576C9B9_zpslt021vgz.jpg

Never saw anything - guess everyone is out of town.

It looks to be such a nice day, I am planning on taking the back way up to Coldspring for a milkshake at The Hop. +/- 3 hr ride, then home from there.

Attachments

• PapaYolk_to_TheHop.gdb
    111.3 KB · Views: 273
  • PapaYolk_to_TheHop.gpx
    294.8 KB · Views: 260
In order to save Jeff time, I just checked to see if the Dot Coffee Shop on I-10 East is opened and it's going to be a little longer until they finish repairs.

So, how about we help them with their budget and meet at the original Dot Coffee Shop on I-45?

Got a new storage shed built and have to finish up painting it so I can get the rest of my stuff out of the garage across the street. Some mean lady that bought the house has pretty much lost all sense of humor about my stuff still being in there.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 224
Bryan, great to meet you and see that nice 'Busa. Hopefully you can make breakfast when a few more will be there.

I enjoyed breakfast with you and Chuck. I'll make my work schedule fit around every 3rd or 4th Tuesday meeting.
Most likely though will be in my service van.

I enjoyed breakfast with you and Chuck. I'll make my work schedule fit around every 3rd or 4th Tuesday meeting.
Most likely though will be in my service van.

It was great to meet you too. Enjoyed the conversation. Ride your bike or ride the bus, it’s still good to get together.

Back