• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

IXL riding and class and Campout at Ghost Rancho November 17-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok two out for class so we can still take a couple more. Have been on the road with work and not able to keep up with thread.

Sitting by my bike. Have packed it up twice to bring it. Once I didn't make it, the other time you weren't there. I'll have it with me.

I have to take my 1290 to the shop Saturday morning for it's valves check and general check up. Then I'll meet ya'll there on my 950SE.

Fluids checked
Gas tank filled
Chain cleaned, lubed and adjusted

Tires ... ugh!
Trail Attack 2s in the last 1/4 of their life.
TKC 70s enroute, but not in time.

It will surprise me if I get to come up this weekend , got a tractor in my shop that needs to go to work and no parts if they show up tomorrow it could happen if not it won't . Maybe

If there is room in the class I would like to be in it - but I have taken Brad's class before so if there is a new (paying) rider I will not try to take the spot. But if there is room...I'll be there.

Headed out to the Ghost Rancho to build the bonfire and groom the trails.

Attachments

• 7101841C-A26A-481A-9129-B4FB8D16CF4C.jpg
    7101841C-A26A-481A-9129-B4FB8D16CF4C.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 190
If there is room in the class I would like to be in it - but I have taken Brad's class before so if there is a new (paying) rider I will not try to take the spot. But if there is room...I'll be there.

Will be close...just depends what the winds bring:shrug: Brad is usually good at including former students regardless:chug:

Will be close...just depends what the winds bring:shrug: Brad is usually good at including former students regardless:chug:

To help pick up the crushed bones and spirits of the new students.:eek2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks good from here!!! I will be there Friday around noon???? Gooing to pick up the 5235 from Munn Friday morning.

Jacob and I are in for Saturday and Sunday, but we may not camp... if there's a spot Jacob would like to do the class again.

Bike is half packed. Charging camera and drone batteries. And it looks like doing a firmware update on the drone.

And it looks like my sidekick will be along. Don't know if he'll have a camera though.

Got parts yesterday afternoon , machine is all together and ready to ship Monday . I'm going the load a bike in the pickup and drive up in the morning , traveling light and don't expect to get wild and crazy riding but I'll be away from the city and it's going to be a nice weekend . SEAY there

Hoping to arrive around 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back