• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

6th Annual Ghost's Freezeree and IXL School Jan 19-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time again to gather for bikes, food, booze, and FIRE!!!...maybe ice??? We have had weather that we wore shorts and we have the ice...I will have the pit with plenty of wood and have a large bonfire already built. Menu will be decided as we see what the weather brings. Might do a stew or chili...BBQ pit will be there also if we need to use it. Barn restroom is fully functional but will require a trip to the top.
.Additionally....Brad will be teaching the MSF "basic " Dirt Rider Course again!! If you missed previous here is your chance!

I will also set up the big tent so we will have more gathering area if needed.
Location is just northeast of Gatesville on CR 266. Look for orange cones and motorcycles.

Who's IN?

1) Woodbutcher
2) BigDave
3) FlyBy75
4) Maximus Flavius
5) My6
6) TravelDiva
7) JT
8) SAB
9) Skatz
10) Misterk
11) Mitchntex
12) Jotope
13) Euromedic
14) Monica
15) C_M_Shooter
16) SteepNDeep
17) Bornagain
18) Mongo
19) Dosxxs
20) Dahveed
21) Herowithacomputer
22) Michael
23) JBH
24)
25)

IXL Class

1)TD
2) Maximus Flavius
3) Monica
4) SteepNdeep
5) Bornagain
6) Herowithacomputer
7) Michael
8) JBH

The gate in the center of the image is the way in. An orange cone or two will be by the gate. If the critters are penned up then the gate will be open. If the gate is closed, close it after you come in. The gate will be unlocked by the time people show up.

Map link: https://www.google.com/maps/@31.5007421,-97.6752872,159m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Last edited:
Once again TravelDiva and I are gonna try to make it.:rider::rider:

SAB and I are in. :chug:

If the weather is nice, & Brad promises to be gentle, sign me up for the class. I'll be camping in town @ the hotel.

I survived it! You can do eeeeeet! :-)

Please put me down as a definite maybe. I could use the practice for sure (both riding and camping).

Last edited:
Of course I'm in. Almost never miss a cold weather camping trip to the Ghost Ranch.

I know this is a recurring event, but it might be nice to include at least an approximate location for those of us that haven't been able to attend in the past. ;)

I know this is a recurring event, but it might be nice to include at least an approximate location for those of us that haven't been able to attend in the past. ;)

I used to embed a google map, but that got to be a problem when google changed a couple of things. I'll update Dody's original with a map link soon. Basically it is about 5 miles north of Gatesville.

I used to embed a google map, but that got to be a problem when google changed a couple of things. I'll update Dody's original with a map link soon. Basically it is about 5 miles north of Gatesville.
That's plenty of detail to evaluate the possibility of going, thanks!

In if room.
I'll bunk in town as well.

I took his course in November and highly recommend it.

Last edited:
Not gonna be able to make this one. Maybe the schedule will change, but not likely. Maybe next time!

Look for the goats. Or burning barc-o-lounger.

Or giant pyrenese maneating dog ?

I am in on camping, with canine posse and bavarian fun machine in tow.

I took Brads class in November and highly recommend it. He wont bite...hard [emoji6]

Thank you Dody!

I have just updated the list! Sorry I have not been on the last few day but I have been running like crazy, I am now running for Justice of the Peace here in Coryell County!!! So I am now on the campaign trail!!! :trust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back