• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: January 14TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Found another cool small town dinner that I think you will enjoy. Everyone is invited to join in. Went here with the kiddo and grand baby. Shocking I had the chicken fried steak which I think was the best one I had this year.:eat: Have passed this place before and never stopped so made a special trip to check them out. Pretty big on the inside so room is not a factor.

Let's start the New Year off right with a good crowd.:clap:

All TWT members and family invited. If the weather is really bad don't be shy to drive over and bring a loved one with you. Please sign up on the thread if you are planning on joining us so I can keep them up to date.

Great way for me members to meet other riders of TWT and match faces to site names.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...e_Texas.html&usg=AOvVaw3mX-FJYWDgLj8DAZc4eZkS

When: Jan 14th Sunday
Time: 11AM

Cherokee Feed,General Store and Restaurant
16063 South Highway 16
Cherokee,Texas
1-325-622-4244

The in crowd.:chug:
txtinman
ucwinters
dualsportvet
Regena2017
BigKev72
Montejay
K~P.............7
desmo900
RT_Slim
Bill N
Mr2mch...............lucky 11
Gratefuldawg
Retiredtosoon
TimeToRide+1
Blackerbird.......................16

Not sure maybe folks.:scratch:
Zephyr
Rick M
JT
slowGEEZR

Last edited:
Drew, it's too early to make a commitment. I feel the need to ride a motorcycle to TWT gatherings and I freeze easily.

I’m probable depending on weather. If it’s anything like today, then nope. I’m an wimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone considered camping Saturday night at Llano Robinson City Park? Maybe, have to watch the weather.

Anyone considered camping Saturday night at Llano Robinson City Park? Maybe, have to watch the weather.

I may camp if weather is decent. Forecast Looks like a possible cold, wet front late next week. If thats the case, no. Time will tell. Fingers crossed for good riding weather!

Weather permitting, I'm in...

Weather dependant.... Im thinkin bout riding in the area & stayin Sunday nite in Llano. With a bit more explorin on the way home Monday

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Back