• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Do you pick up and deliver?

Nope, nada, no, don't even think about it, ain't gonna happen, not even in your dreams. I won't even change them for you when you get here. I will however give you some of my wonderful professional advice. In your case, it would take longer to drive down here than it would to do them yourself on your manual machine.

Nope, nada, no, don't even think about it, ain't gonna happen, not even in your dreams. I won't even change them for you when you get here. I will however give you some of my wonderful professional advice. In your case, it would take longer to drive down here than it would to do them yourself on your manual machine.
That is why I wanted pickup and delivery from you.

Hey, that will do car and trailer tires too. Might have taken about the same time to drive up as I spent swapping ten ply trailer tires on my Harbor Freight manual machine. That was the last time I will do trailer tires manually. Super stiff. Two days to change four tires. Lots of breaks to make sure I didn't bust the machine or damage a bead.

3c366e67063a9e69549516a61696b6e9.jpg

So are there any brave souls to make it to ice cream tonight the wife and I are new to the group and getting used to things would like to meet some new riders

So are there any brave souls to make it to ice cream tonight the wife and I are new to the group and getting used to things would like to meet some new riders

I’ll be there. Come on out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s all most time for my Friday night grilled cheese. Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did somebody say ice cream? Big bug didn't get any.
20fca534414e5a955fc4630160353dc4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back