• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: February 18th meet n greet n eat

I'm in. Don't know ya'll, but sounds like a good excuse to ride FM51.

You’ll know plenty of new folks by the end of the day!:trust: Mitch has been trying to corner the used bike market lately, so you might mention that klx you’ve had for sale:lol2::lol2:. I’d love to join in but we have all four grandkids here for the weekend.

I'll be there. Bikeless at the moment, so I'll be on 4 wheels.

I'm getting a vision ... I see a DRZ in your future ... :eek2:

Is that your XRL gas tank on Craigslist?

Well, things are looking up ... wife is feeling much better. Just no energy.
So, I'm back into the maybe category.

Shooter, you coming down 51 through Granbury?

I'm riding 51 through Paluxy and then west on 205.

I'll either be on a XR650 or KTM ...

If its dry I'm ridin 51 all the way to the end. If its wet I will shortcut across very slowly. The front tire on the Dyna is **** in the wet. I am the only Harley rider who wears a full faced helmet.

Dropping out myself. My front tire says don't do it. Hope for better weather next time and new rubber.

I think I'm staying put too, dang it. Pretty thick line heading right for Stephenville.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 148
I am out too. Leg still hurts from my knee surgery.
Maybe next time.

Nice meet up, good turnout too, considering the weather. Thanks Drew! We were in rain about 3/4 of the way back to Waco, but no big deal. See y'all at the pie run!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Great meal and company! Thanks Drew for having a MG&E consistently for who knows how many years. Three or four years? Yes, it rained on the way back but my waterproof gear was waterproof. Headwind too and I appreciated my windshield. Less than perfect weather is expected when touring. Think of the MG&E's as light training for later in the year.

In three weeks Drew will pick another fantastic place. Camping in March Drew? I'm in.

Last edited:
Thanks Drew, had a good time.
Best burger and fries I’ve had in a while.
A little rain and a lot of wind on the way home.
160 miles round trip.
Enjoyed the visit with you, Robert, Andre, and Tom.

Yes, thanks K~P for putting these together. It was good to see everyone who was able to make it. Surprised at how strong the wind was outside of town. Gave up on heading south to get around the showers just to keep from fighting the headwind some of you had to deal with.:hail:

Thanks to all who braved the rain to show up. Had 17 so pretty good. Good food and even better company. Any one take pictures they can post?

Back