• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Anyone up for Baytown's Historic Café, 3321 Market St in the morning? :eat:

Watching the weather ... it looks like rain.

I’ll not be able to make it, DR appointment opportunity came up.
Tom

I'm down with some kind of bug that I'm sure none of you appreciate me passing on.

I was there last Tuesday, but I'll go back tomorrow. :-?

I thought you were at Kelley's last Tuesday??? Did you go to Dot's too? Along with being omniscient and omnipotent, are you omnipresent?

He was just checking to make sure no one confused Kelley's with Dot's.

I was thinking about Dot's on I-10 in the morning, unless someone has a place they would rather go. :eat:

Dots works for me. Now, if you would do something about this rain!!!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 160
Everyone knows what tomorrow is ... right? That's correct, it's election day. So where are we going to drown our sorrows in some eggs and bacon? Afterwards, I plan to vote against everyone of these bastages that are in office now! Me? Angry? What makes you ask?

Tomorrow should be a great day to ride. I'm for taking a ride after breakfast and/or having breakfast at a country place that would be a start to a day of riding. I don't have any good ideas of a place but will get there if someone will post up a destination. :rider: :eat:

Tomorrow should be a great day to ride. I'm for taking a ride after breakfast and/or having breakfast at a country place that would be a start to a day of riding. I don't have any good ideas of a place but will get there if someone will post up a destination. :rider: :eat:

I like the way you're thinking! I must have dengue fever. I have several loops that we could do: Bolivar loop, Fayetteville Loop (lunch at Joe's place), Three Little Sisters loop (could stop and have a shake in Coldspring), The Forest loop (149 has just been repaved and is beautiful) with 3090. But some are more North and more difficult for you Southerners to get too.

May be if we can find a place for Breakfast and go from there.

Ok, well if you guys are willing to come North, there is a good restaurant called Magnolia Diner in Montgomery. It has a very similar theme to the restaurant that used to be at the Brenham Airport, but they have hardy/southern breakfasts. From there we could ride north on Hwy 149 to Richards over to Anderson, up to Carlos down 3090 to Navasota. From there we have several options, including just heading home.

This will be my last Tuesday Breakfast for a few weeks as Laura and I are heading to Florida for Astros Spring Training. I am also using this opportunity to drop off the Goldwing in Orlando for shipping to Germany.

GPX viewer

Attachments

• Forest Loop (Magnolia Diner).gdb
    95.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Forest Loop (Magnolia Diner).gpx
    247.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator:
A ride tomorrow sounds good....will see y’all at the Magnolia diner.
Tom

Back