• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Parting out drz400e

TGTUMBLEWEED

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Last Name
Musgrove
2001 with bad motor. Po said rattling from bottom end right before stopping. This was plated and I have the title. Acerbic gas tank.
Gone
Carb
Subframe and side plastics
complete front end
front sprocket cover and spacer
exhaust
frame, motor and title
2fbef0b534b5cbcfc43d60c2627cf3ae.jpg
d4483775079c6b72a098af44e8c93f05.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Id like to buy that front sprocket cover and spacer off you. I’m working out of town for rest of month tho.
10-4, ping me when you get back
I plan to be in big bend next week if anyone needs anything
ken 512-923-2611

Mine developed a bad rattle knocking sound. Found a loose primary nut on right side of crank, had to replace gear nut and key and loctite it and like new again.
All parts on ebay for $20. You never know, I almost threw mine away.

Mine developed a bad rattle knocking sound. Found a loose primary nut on right side of crank, had to replace gear nut and key and loctite it and like new again.
All parts on ebay for $20. You never know, I almost threw mine away.

i havent even tried to turn this one. the po said it siezed . i just got it for parts.

sale pending on motor and frame. after this weekend ,i will post up whats left.

STILL HAVE
SEAT, REAR FENDER, GAS TANK AND PLASTICS THAT GO ON IT. LEAVING FOR BIG BEND WEDNESDAY MORNING IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY OF IT.

Curious, is that the stock headlight on there? The funky older E model one?

I might be interested in plastics, but you'll be in Big Bend this weekend I guess. Bummer as I'll be down there on Sunday.

no carb , got the headlight and plastic. i will be in big bend and can bring them. side plastics and front fender are gone. got the rear fender though

Back