• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tour of Forts - March 23-25

my schedule changed this weekend, between wife out of town, doggie duty and picking her up at airport Saturday.....so I am out.

I need to unsubscribe from this thread - its painful to watch. I really wanted to do this, but I'm now totally out. I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I'm going to miss it. It's not my time just yet I guess, but my time is coming. Y'all have fun.

Extremely unlikely I will get on the road in time to make any of Friday's tour. What time do you expect to be at the ranch?

1 of my many character flaws is the inability to wait on people. It's a medical condition. My doctor has prescribed pills for it, but they hadn't kicked in yet. If you see me putting on my helmet, you have about 2 minutes to get ready.

I can also confirm this disorder ! ! ! :lol2:

Address for the front gate;

10301 FM 1287
Breckenridge, TX 76450
United States

Camp is down the main road, across a cattleguard, straight down the hill, turn left just past the tank. We should be at camp before dark.

1 of my many character flaws is the inability to wait on people. It's a medical condition. My doctor has prescribed pills for it, but they hadn't kicked in yet. If you see me putting on my helmet, you have about 2 minutes to get ready.

I too have been a victim of Aaron's condition.
"where the **** did he go?"

I need to unsubscribe from this thread - its painful to watch. I really wanted to do this, but I'm now totally out. I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I'm going to miss it. It's not my time just yet I guess, but my time is coming. Y'all have fun.

Since you are my buddy, I'll have some extra fun for you.:lol2:

Hi Aaron:

Is it kick stands up 1:30 or are you eating lunch at Herds at 1:30 then leaving? Trying to figure out when I need to try and get out of work on Friday.

Thanks

We'll miss you this time, but I've got some other fort ridin in mind for the future.......

Hi Aaron,
I am shifting into neutral (out) on this trip. I have spent the bulk of last week in Tyler dealing with a family medical event (Dad had a heart attack, but is on the mend). Lack of sleep and tending my own affairs has me behind at home.

I hope you all have a fun and safe time! You will need to find another person to bet on falling into the fire :)

Glenn

Since you are my buddy, I'll have some extra fun for you.:lol2:

What are friends for....

We'll miss you this time, but I've got some other fort ridin in mind for the future.......

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. Don't tell him I asked this, but don't let that Simmons guy have any extra fun. He might over do it.

Mike,
I'm just across town from you. Anytime you can find to ride, just reach out even if it's for a couple hours.
Rich

Mike,

I'm just across town from you. Anytime you can find to ride, just reach out even if it's for a couple hours.

Rich

He's been too busy painting his shop floor to do any riding. And bothering his wife. He's been doing a lot of that lately too. :rofl::lol2:

Last edited:
He's been too busy painting his shop floor to do any riding. And bothering his wife. He's been doing a lot of that lately too. :rofl::lol2:

Yup, and then I didn't like the color (black) and depainted it. The wife is feeling more independent and I'm beginning to think I'm a real bother now. I'm messing up her world and she isn't quite ready to correct it on her own yet. She definitely notices the things I don't do like she does now though...

All loaded up and ready for Boots&Saddles. I'm trailering to Fort Worth for a night at my brothers and plan on being at Herd's way early. I've never been there but if they have a large table I'll secure it for the troop.

Attachments

• 20180321_193201 .jpg
    20180321_193201 .jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 168
Thanks for hosting this ride. Looking forward to it and learning about USPS. They have a chapter in Comanche. That's only twenty miles away and it's time I put the effort in learning how to hit something under a little time stress.

I need to tune up my camping skills and that's why I said I would originally. So, I'm going to camp.

Here's an important question. Do you have a way to make coffee on Saturday and Sunday? :coffee: Do we need to bring coffee with us? Coffee isn't really optional for me :yawn:, so any information about this topic so I can plan to have some would be greatly appreciated. :zen::yawn:

Here's an important question. Do you have a way to make coffee on Saturday and Sunday? :coffee: Do we need to bring coffee with us? Coffee isn't really optional for me :yawn:, so any information about this topic so I can plan to have some would be greatly appreciated. :zen::yawn:

BMW ... :rofl:

I am not a drinker of covfefe, so you will need to bring some.

Back