• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Hey, Chuck and I are meeting at the I-45 Diner in Spring on Monday at 9:00a. He doesn't know that yet, but we are. You are all welcome to join. Afterwards he and I are headed to The River Inn for three days, to ride and do some planning for Europe. You are all welcome to join that too!

Thanks Joe, wish I could join y'all. Unfortunately, I can't afford to retire just yet. Have a great trip!

Thanks Joe, wish I could join y'all. Unfortunately, I can't afford to retire just yet. Have a great trip!

Jay, does this mean you are now gainfully employed? Regardless, you are welcome anytime.

No, just need to concentrate on getting employed so I can actually retire some day. Need money for motorcycles.

No, just need to concentrate on getting employed so I can actually retire some day. Need money for motorcycles.

I understand what you mean. Needing money for motorcycles doesn't change, even in retirement.

Thanks for the invite, Joe. Sure wish I was off; I love riding that area. Hope you guys have a great time.

Thanks for the invite, Joe. Sure wish I was off; I love riding that area. Hope you guys have a great time.

No worries Rob, I really do like living up here. I get out quite often to ride "out in the country." Heading to Kerrville is just icing on the cake. Sorry I missed the ETEX 450.

I hate that place. Awful commute. Weather will be crappy too. But I will be there.

I know it’s early but here’s a new place. Snooz in the Heights. 719 west 18th Street. Great food with different options. The manager says we can put some tables together and stay as long as we like.

Snooz, oh yeah! Here's the description straight from Goggle; "Vibrant, retro chain serving a seasonal menu of creative breakfast & lunch fare, plus cocktails." Sounds like a place with tiny eggs, fu fu potatoes, tiny cups of coffee and cloth napkins. Oh, and don't forget the cocktails.

Actually it is called Snooze an A.M. Eatery. A.M, does that stand for All Metro? Sounds like your kind of place. I wouldn't miss it (unless something better comes up).

Did you post this from your tent in the woods? Got your water wings on? Creek's a risin'.

Snooz, oh yeah! Here's the description straight from Goggle; "Vibrant, retro chain serving a seasonal menu of creative breakfast & lunch fare, plus cocktails." Sounds like a place with tiny eggs, fu fu potatoes, tiny cups of coffee and cloth napkins. Oh, and don't forget the cocktails.

Actually it is called Snooze an A.M. Eatery. A.M, does that stand for All Metro? Sounds like your kind of place. I wouldn't miss it (unless something better comes up).

Did you post this from your tent in the woods? Got your water wings on? Creek's a risin'.

Don’t get your hopes up to eat there because they have high standards and probably won’t let you in.

We came back Saturday evening because of the possibility of severe weather. I would have stayed myself but we don’t take chances with other people’s kids.

High standards huh, you won't need to push any tables around will you? :eat3:

Last edited:
Some things don't change.:sun:

You're probably right, Ralph. I'm sure we are all just the same as your remember us. :trust::rofl:

statler_waldorf.jpg

Karen will be joining us for the morning to raise the group standards to allow Joe to enter the establishment. :clap:

Karen will be joining us for the morning to raise the group standards to allow Joe to enter the establishment. :clap:

I am not sure there will be enough classy people to raise the standard that much.

FYI ... Chuck mentioned that this is a "new place". But, please be aware this is a chain and there are three other locations in Houston. The one he mentioned and the one I added the link to is the one most Northern and closest to Chuck. If you go to the one on Montrose, in Town and Country Village or in Cinco Ranch, you may be there alone. On the other hand, if we go to the one at 719 W. 18th it may only be Chuck, Karen and me.

Y’all enjoy the upscale ambiance....I’m headed back to Houston and just finishing loading out for the day. Taking the wing south along MO19 headed toward Mountain Home, AR for the first leg of the day.
Tom

Last edited:
Sorry you couldn't make it Tom. I had a pretty good breakfast, a "breakfast pot pie" with egg and hashbrown. What made it really nice is Chuck bought for everyone who came today. You won't see that happen very often.

I’ll be there but don’t expect me to buy everybody’s breakfast again.

Chuck
I propose that you would not have to buy everyone’s breakfast....just those who missed last week’s historic event. See ya there.
Tom

Back