• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: July 15th Meet n Greet n Eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Do to popular demand we are having another breakfast meet and greet. Aaron told me that this would be a good spot for breakfast and he was right. We has eggs,CFS,pancakes and breakfast tacos all very filling.:eat3:

We are going to do this Sunday the 15th at 8AM to avoid the Texas heat. Come early watch the chickens out front and hang out on the porch. They have inside and outside tables,so your choice.

Everybody is invited to join in. Ride,drive, or hop on over to the big city of Blanco. New TWT members come on over and hang out and meet some new folks. Great place to check out other TWT members rides.:rider:

Having this on Sunday the 15th. Great selections and a friendly wait staff. Chime in early so we can put you down on the list.

Thinking of camping Saturday night at Llano city park. Any interest?
Campers list:
K~P
rhodyne

https://www.facebook.com/ChessClubCafe/

Where: The Chess Club Cafe
When: July the 15Th
Time: 8 AM in the morning
1020 s. US Hwy 281
Blanco,Texas
830-833-4930

The in crowd.:clap:
Retiredtosoon+1
dualsportvet
Blackerbird
SpiritAtBay
JT
K~P
Frankintx
randypower+1................10
RWhitehouse
rhodyne

Not sure just yet folks.:scratch:
RockmanTex
Rick M
mitchntx
fumbles
TGTUMBLEWEED
WoodButcher
Devin72985

Last edited:
No joy for me. I would have to leave here before I even got off work. Maybe next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing a morning meet.
I am nursing a bum shoulder; MRI tomorrow but if it is feeling a bit better in a couple of days I am in.
I will update my status Saturday.

Thanks for doing a morning meet.
I am nursing a bum shoulder; MRI tomorrow but if it is feeling a bit better in a couple of days I am in.
I will update my status Saturday.

If it not healed up drive over and bring a friend.:deal:

I’m a maybe! Short drive from me but a friend’s bday is the night before so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew, an early MG&E in Blanco is a great choice. It's an easy distance for any TWT riders living in or near San Antonio and Austin. Plus no traffic to complain about at that time of the morning.

Unfortunately for me, I would have to leave at 5:30 to make the eight a.m. start time. I'll pass on this one. I've recently seen too many deer as they flex their muscles bounding across the road right in front of me to risk night riding. Sometimes I think I'm living on borrowed time.

Anyone living within an hour and a half should take advantage of this one.

Hey KP and crew.

I'm in +1.

Chess Club Cafe is reeeeeaaally good. Great choice. We will fill up the place. [emoji16]

im going to attempt to make this, but im 2-2.5 hours away so well have to see if i can wake up by 5. lol

I can't make this one.

I am actually up in MN soaking up the 85 degree days (and 65 degree nights) through the weekend. Everything is so nice and green here. Would be excellent riding. My host's neighbor offered to lend me his 2014 Street Glide for a few days, but after realizing I could not replace it if there was a mishap, I politely declined :)

I can't make this one.

I am actually up in MN soaking up the 85 degree days (and 65 degree nights) through the weekend. Everything is so nice and green here. Would be excellent riding. My host's neighbor offered to lend me his 2014 Street Glide for a few days, but after realizing I could not replace it if there was a mishap, I politely declined :)

It must be horrible.:rofl:

A few of us are thinking about camping Saturday night at Llano city park,get up early and zoom over to breakfast in Blanco by 8AM. Please join us if you are interested in camping Saturday the 14th in Llano. It was only 5 bucks for tent camping which is about a cheap as it gets. Will most likely eat dinner somewhere in town after getting set up. Chime in if you can hang out and camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back