• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JT had a wreck

Mark Subcomm and I stopped by Rich's place in Buda and sat down with JT.

He is on the mend but I commiserate with him in the fact that it's no fun at all to be on the mend from a major injury.

All of your posts and well wishes are well received by John, and Gina.

"All Things Will Pass"

I'm just glad most of this will be a memory and not a permanent change of a life direction.

JT is a good man.

Heal quick, JT. You are needed at RTB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT best of luck, I think you’re having another surgery in your foot are you not???
In any case our best wishes to you.

JT went back into the hospital today for his 3rd foot surgery tomorrow. The doctors are optimistic about the progress he has made so far.

Assuming the surgery goes well, he will likely be discharged Friday evening or sometime on Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who has called, visited, or posted your thoughts and support. I can’t express how much it has meant to JT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope all goes well JT. Thanks for the update .

Friends,

JT's foot surgery yesterday went well...however, the doctors have scheduled him for another surgery next Tuesday. There is still more work they want to do on his foot and they don't want to wait very long to do it. As I understand it, the upcoming surgery is the most critical one in terms of getting all the bones back in place and the long term functionality of the foot.

JT is staying in the hospital till at least Wednesday of next week. After the surgery is complete on Tuesday the doctors will provide an updated care plan for the foot.

Phone calls and personal visits are very appreciated. He is at the San Antonio Military Medical Center.

Last edited:
Wow, he had a surgery on Aug 9th and he’s going back for more on Aug 14th? Did they even bother to sew him up or just put in a zipper for easy access?

Hope they get it all back together again without too many zip ties.

Thanks for the update and please keep us in the loop as your schedule allows.

Last edited:
Still wishing you the best JT and very sorry I couldn't get by to see you on my passing thru Texas. Post pics when you get around to clipping your toenai....just kidding.

Well wishes JT. Praying for good doctor skills patching you up. Hope to see you at camp soon smoking that pipe and telling stories.

eed7ae31088f9d97d2232cc8193b74ea.jpg

Our man JT in repose in 420 West in SAMMC last evening.

He is putting the nurses through their paces!

They must be giving JT the happy juice, I don't think I have ever seen him smile like that except if he splashed a bunch of mud on a riding buddy!

Get well soon!!!!

Chin up JT we all hope that you’ll be as good as new very soon !!
Rick thanks for keeping all of us up to date on JT’s. Progress.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA"]Intro - Six Million Dollar Man - YouTube[/ame]

Back