• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Husqvarna Vitpilen 701

Reaction score
Hello,

I didn't want my first post on this form to be a for sale post but unfortunately it is.

I need to move to CA to help my father, he was diagnosed with brain cancer (glioblastoma multiforme) and I will be out there to help for a few months maybe a year.

1 owner I bought it brand new in Dallas
800 miles on it currently
garage kept
First service was done at 600 miles about a month or so ago.

Absolutely mint condition, never dropped, no scratches. Its a new motorcycle

I have both sets of keys, the tool kit, and all paperwork.

I am located in Austin, near the oasis.
Asking $11,500 obo I have the title in hand.

Text/call or email to get a hold of me
224-595-8695
kfiedor07@outlook.com

resizemini.jpg

resizemini2.jpg

71dIMG20180819154215.jpg

MVIMG20180819154047.jpg

resizemini.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to TWT. Sorry to hear about your father; I've been through a glioblastoma within the family within the last couple of years, and can empathize.

Just so you know, you can live anywhere - yeah, even California - and be a TWTer, so when you get yourself situated out there, feel free to become a regular here.

The bike looks very nice, but the pictures are HUGE. to help facilitate a sale, you might want to consider resizing them on your hosting site. That'll translate to a smaller and easier to view picture here on TWT. Good luck with the sale.

Hi, welcome to TWT. Sorry to hear about your father; I've been through a glioblastoma within the family within the last couple of years, and can empathize.

Just so you know, you can live anywhere - yeah, even California - and be a TWTer, so when you get yourself situated out there, feel free to become a regular here.

The bike looks very nice, but the pictures are HUGE. to help facilitate a sale, you might want to consider resizing them on your hosting site. That'll translate to a smaller and easier to view picture here on TWT. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you for the kind words. I will definitely stay active on the forum and when I do get back to Austin I plan on buying another motorcycle so hopefully ill be able to make it to some gatherings and cruises.

I went ahead and resized the images a bit.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Dang shame. But you should take your bike with you because you will need a break from time to time, and California is pretty much as perfect for motorcycles as you'll ever see.

But I know you've gone through all that decision process so I should probably just shut up.

Hope you get top dollar for that bike and I hope God blesses your Dad and family over the next few months.

Dave.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Dang shame. But you should take your bike with you because you will need a break from time to time, and California is pretty much as perfect for motorcycles as you'll ever see.

But I know you've gone through all that decision process so I should probably just shut up.

Hope you get top dollar for that bike and I hope God blesses your Dad and family over the next few months.

Dave.

Thank you for the kind words, we are definitely praying hoping for the best outcome.

I have thought about taking it with me but there is just too much uncertainty with what will be going on in the near future that I rather sell it and have some extra funds on the side in case they are needed for anything.

Someone needs to buy this awesome bike!

Or atleast store it for him

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your Dad, and my fingers are crossed for a positive outcome.

On a side note, that is one HECK of a cool bike. I hope it ends up going to someone that will appreciate it for how cool of a machine it is.

Back