• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT 2018 Fall Rally - Eureka Springs - NOW WITH DIRT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, I have them downloaded but they're not importing to base camp. Something I'll worry about tonight but the problem is now on my end. If I don't have any luck then maybe someone has them loaded on a Montana and I can just transfer them onto mine. That's a pretty nice feature of those units.

I used the links for the icons on the left side of the page in Pacman's link.

I won't have his loaded though as I have created a different set of routes. There are some roads I want to do with my son that are not on his routes. Also, all of my routes are a mix of street/dirt and run anywhere from 350-300 miles per day. There is a good bit of overlap between his and mine, so we might run into folks along the way here and there.

Thanks Scott. Are you going back to run the dirt roads around Fifty Six again like from a previous trip with your son?

Holy cow I didn't think the rain would ever stop today. I was worried I would be loading the bike at 0-dark:thirty tomorrow morning.

Thankfully we finally got a break.

See everyone tomorrow!
10ab59e4affac9fad93d85181581b900.jpg

Weather still shows to be nice Thursday and Friday with a chance of rain on Saturday. However, given the massive rains moving through the area today and tonight, I suspect all the water crossings will be high and fast! We may be doing a bit more street than originally planned if things are too sloppy. That's okay though as the paved stuff up there is still a blast!

Thanks Scott for the files!!!

Mr2mch, is that banjo music I hear in the background?

Thanks Scott for the files!!!

Mr2mch, is that banjo music I hear in the background?
Yes. This is rz500rich replying for mr2mch who has passed into slumberland... it's actually Jan Banjovi...lol. "ozark bootlegs live recording". Your quite the dtextive. I'll notify your chief promptly for a promotion!.... p.s. mr2mch has nothing to do with this post.... c-ya

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wifi here at the cabin is spotty at best...
Normal posts will resume tomorro

82eda855b2e08450769102a68f083885.jpg

48ab83780b2aae17bdee9257d73d8d50.jpg

Our cabin in Eminence.....
& our lunch at Uncle Ernies in Bourbon MO

Where are these cabins at? thanks

Theyre in Eminence... Shady Lane Cabins & Motel
cabin was $85 full service (7 cabins)
Me n RZ500rich split it
Not quite as nice as the cabin at Big Cedar where MacDaddy n I stayed last year...but a nice place on the edge of town...& several restaurants nearby.
TONS of roads...nice.... river canoes... horses

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back