• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

You are back home early? :trust:
Dude, you must fly on that FJR. You got home before I did!!!

Nice to see Bill, Ed, Ken, Don, Soozy, Roy and Jamie, and Drew. Iced tea was very welcome and it was a Rocky Road night. Rocky week, so it seemed fitting.

the temp change between there and home was at least 10+ degrees!!! Wow!

Home at last. Always a pleasure to meet with polite people.

darn, I had to work late and missed it, see everyone next week if not sooner...:rider:, I'll be making the breakfast at the Snooty Pig this morning.

Well, it looks like I will be out for this Friday. A bunch of guys from my work have a "team building" ;-) thing planned at Cowboys Arlington, so it looks like I might be joining them.

There is no team building going on.. we are going to drink and hit on women.. :trust: :trust: and pick on the less fortunate..:rofl: :rofl:

I'm out too! :giveup:
My Wife and I are going out with "out of town friends" to celebrate their 30th Anniversary.
Party2.gif

P.S. Bill and Chris. Good luck with your "Team building" :trust:

I am still in... My sons and I will be grilling burgers right after work, so I will just be having the ice cream.

I'll be there. The girls are going to see the Wizard of OZ at Bass Hall.

I'll try to make it if I can get my camera fixed.

But wait..... aren't we going to be doing that as a "team"??:trust:

Ok, I gotta ask, who is the designated wingman or are both of you'll such Player's that you can switch back and forth at will? :doh:

You'll should take the bikes and then switch helmets for cowboy hats in Bill's topcase. Chicks luv bikes! Of course, you gotta compete w/ the F350 Diesel's and chicks luv those too.

Happy hunting, I mean, I hope you meet a really nice girl. ;-)

Thanks! Will see how Dee is feeling when she gets home from work and, depending on weather, we may roll.

I've got to burn another 50 miles off the gas tank so I can replace the upper fuel sender.

Back