TWT Forums  

Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Meet the TWT Sponsors! > Moto Liberty

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 11-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
NathanH
TWT Advertiser
TWT Site Sponsor

Talking SAT NOV 19 - MADNESS SALE AT MOTO LIBERTY SAN ANTONIO, TOO!

Moto Liberty Dallas is doing their annual Midnight Madness Sale this Saturday. In years past, the San Antonio store has done the same. But since Chad and Nathan both have had new babies in the past couple of months, we get too little sleep as it is. Call us old, but this year, we're packing in the madness at 8pm. That just means it's a more concentrated version of Midnight Madness, or maybe Mini-Madness. But don't mistake the "mini" part. This is Moto Liberty's biggest sale and party of the year! This is when we slash prices on just about everything. The shipments have been arriving all week, so there are lots of steals and deals even on new stuff! We're talking discounts of 10-40% off all the top brands that are usually forbidden to be advertised at discount! 20% off ALL IN STOCK CASUAL APPAREL! Extra discounts on every single closeout jacket and boot we have! $100 off top quality modular helmets from a couple different manufacturers that can't be mentioned! We don't mess around when it comes to our annual Madness Sale. WE GO CRAZY WITH THE PRICE GUN!

But it's WAAAAAYYYYY more than a sale. It's also an excuse to throw a Moto Block Party! We'll have food and drinks all day, but the party will be really rocking from 4pm-7pm. There will be a DJ on hand, some cool parking lot entertainment, and giveaways during the block party. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous and what more excuse do you need for a block party than a pretty day and some good riding buddies. Not riding Saturday night? Then bring the family. Show 'em what you want for Christmas, then let them pick it up early at Madness Sale prices!

Specific deals will vary between San Antonio and Dallas locations, but the fun and the bargain environment will be rocking at both! Check it out!

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London
NathanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Re: SAT NOV 19 - MADNESS SALE AT MOTO LIBERTY SAN ANTONIO, TOO!

You guys need a North Houston location!!

Total Forum Supporter Donations For May: $327.81 - Previous Month: $920.74 - Record High: Feb 09 $1360.84
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon

The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
NathanH
TWT Advertiser
TWT Site Sponsor

Saturday's a perfect looking day for a road trip!

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London
Old 11-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
tricepilot
Forum Supporter

Nathan forgets to mention that Salma Hayek will make a guest appearance along with the festivities!
tricepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
NathanH
TWT Advertiser
TWT Site Sponsor

If I had the ability to pull Salma Hayek in for events, we'd have an open house every weekend.