• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Where we meeting Wednesday?

Since some of you may have the week off you are all invited to the crotchity old farts breakfast tomorrow at 9am at Dots at I45 and 610 south.

Not sure if I qualify, either on the crotchity or the old part! I would like to join you, but the wife will be leaving for 10 days in Isreal on Wednesday, so I'm gonna spend the day helping her! Besides, she's way better looking!:sun:

Maybe we can ride somewhere Wednesday?? Lunch in Galveston??

Not sure if I qualify, either on the crotchity or the old part! I would like to join you, but the wife will be leaving for 10 days in Isreal on Wednesday, so I'm gonna spend the day helping her! Besides, she's way better looking!:sun:

Maybe we can ride somewhere Wednesday?? Lunch in Galveston??

I'm in for lunch.:eat: Maybe a little farther ride???:rider:

That would be great, however I have to drop Sandy at IAH around 9:30 in the morning and don't expect to be back on this side of town til 10:30 - 11:00, so a long ride is ????

OK, now this is the right thread, kinda????
Is it too early to start preparing for the 3rd Annual Ouray CO. DS ride????

DSC00327.jpg

How about Needville or Freeport? 1-1 1/2 hours. Just an idea anywhere is fine.

I started a thread for the upcoming Ouray CO. ride. Just thought some of you guys might be interested!

BTW, I'll be working nights this week, so feel free to talk about Wed. night!!! :rofl:

Yep, working nights also. Hope to see you guys next week though.

Be safe, and Happy New Year!

George won't be there, Rob won't be there and may be even Chris won't be there ... so now's the time to talk about those guys, so where's it gonna be?

Back