• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Machine Shop Recommendations Around McKinney Please

Reaction score
I am needing to have a new sleeve put in a jug for a 1980 YZ50. They will need to be able to fit the piston, match the ports and do anything else needed in this area. It is a two stroke dirt bike.

Any one have any recommendations?

Well, my first thought is LA Sleeve, but they aren't local.
http://www.lasleeve.com/

My next suggestion would be give Dean up at Stadium Yamaha a call. He runs their service department and can do pretty much anything to any motor known to man. He is literally the only guy that will ever work on my motorcycles besides myself.

I have a friend that has a shop here in Fort Worth. He builds motors for flat track bikes. His name is Matt Furness 817-899-7866 he is a great guy and does a really good job. Price will be way better than dealer. He can do about anything you will need. If you call him tell him you got number from Brock

Back