TWT Forums  

 


Go Back   TWT Forums > Board Administration > Need Help? Got any Comments or Suggestions?

Notices

Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #81
Mark_M
 
Mark_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Corinth, Texas
Posts: 1,189
Re: Can I change my username?

Can I change my user name to Mark_M

Thanks
__________________

Mark
(FZ6Biker)
2004 FZ6-S (blue)
2005 Yamaha VMax(Red)
20Th Anniversary Edition #100 of 2000


"It's not a mode of transport, its not a hobby, its not even a midlife crisis ,its just an ADDICTION !!!"



An addiction I hope there's no cure for
Mark_M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #82
WoodButcher
Administrator
 
WoodButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 9,356
Re: Can I change my username?

I pronounce you Mark_M...
__________________
Rusty Myers

“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”
― John Muir


1999 DR650 - still not from this century
2009 R1200GS Adventure - finally, a new bike
WoodButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #83
Mark_M
 
Mark_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Corinth, Texas
Posts: 1,189
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodButcher View Post
I pronounce you Mark_M...
Thank you !
__________________

Mark
(FZ6Biker)
2004 FZ6-S (blue)
2005 Yamaha VMax(Red)
20Th Anniversary Edition #100 of 2000


"It's not a mode of transport, its not a hobby, its not even a midlife crisis ,its just an ADDICTION !!!"



An addiction I hope there's no cure for

Last edited by Mark_M; 01-02-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Mark_M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #84
beemer2010
 
beemer2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tomball, Texas
Posts: 289
Re: Can I change my username?

I sold my Concours and my GS. Would you please change my name to ape2008?
__________________
beemer2010
Cypress, Texas

2010 K1300 S
beemer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #85
kurt
Administrator
 
kurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 18,620
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape2008 View Post
I sold my Concours and my GS. Would you please change my name to ape2008?
Done.
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #86
JT
Where's my beer?
Forum Supporter
 
JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Elgin
Posts: 874
Re: Can I change my username?

Can I change my username to JT?

JT
__________________
-------------
2006 DL1000
2002 XR650L
2003 KLX400R
2004 KDX220R
JT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #87
kurt
Administrator
 
kurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 18,620
Re: Can I change my username?

No, but I can.
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #88
M38A1
Administrator
 
M38A1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Capitol of Weirdness
Posts: 14,019
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
No, but I can.

I swear, some of the best little one-liners are hidden in this corner of the forum...


.
__________________
Scott
2002 BMW R1150GS
"I've been everywhere, man"

"Everyone should have something in their life that requires a helmet" - Ann Sweeney
"Being like everybody is the same as being nobody" - Marilyn Cuberle (ref: Number 12)
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - SpiritAtBay
M38A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #89
JT
Where's my beer?
Forum Supporter
 
JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Elgin
Posts: 874
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
No, but I can.
Thank you.

__________________
-------------
2006 DL1000
2002 XR650L
2003 KLX400R
2004 KDX220R
JT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #90
Mr. PL
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cedar Park
Posts: 33
Re: Can I change my username?

Sorry to keep you guys so busy. Can I change mine to Mr. PL? No more Blue RR.
Yes this is a serious request.
Thanks guys!
__________________
PL
(The rider formerly known as BluRR.)

WR-450
Mr. PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:39 AM   #91
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 39,731
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. PL View Post
Sorry to keep you guys so busy. Can I change mine to Mr. PL? No more Blue RR.
Yes this is a serious request.
Thanks guys!
done
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For May: $327.81 - Previous Month: $920.74 - Record High: Feb 09 $1360.84
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #92
Mr. PL
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cedar Park
Posts: 33
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
done
Thanks Admin Dood!!

New bike, new alias. The best way to stay on the lamb!
__________________
PL
(The rider formerly known as BluRR.)

WR-450
Mr. PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #93
Rooster T
 
Rooster T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: spring
Posts: 150
Re: Can I change my username?

Can I change my user name to Rooster T.
Big Thanks in advance.

Greg
Rooster T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #94
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 39,731
Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster T View Post
Can I change my user name to Rooster T.
Big Thanks in advance.

Greg
Done
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For May: $327.81 - Previous Month: $920.74 - Record High: Feb 09 $1360.84
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #95
Top Cat
Forum Supporter
 
Top Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West Houston
Posts: 349
Re: Can I change my username?

I would like to change my username to Top Cat
__________________
Terry
2008 Buell Ulysses XT
Top Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #96
WoodButcher
Administrator
 
WoodButcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 9,356
Re: Can I change my username?

All done.
__________________
Rusty Myers

“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”
― John Muir


1999 DR650 - still not from this century
2009 R1200GS Adventure - finally, a new bike
WoodButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #97
TwoSmokeDS
 
TwoSmokeDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Posts: 2,983
Re: Can I change my username?

I sold my Night Hawk (texasNH) long ago. Could I change my username to KI? That's all caps.
TwoSmokeDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #98
kurt
Administrator
 
kurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 18,620
Re: Can I change my username?

Will do.
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #99
The Blue Rider
 
The Blue Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Euless
Posts: 24
Re: Can I change my username?

I'd like mine changed to "The Blue Rider" please... My suit isn't blue, but the bike is... Thanks!
The Blue Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #100
kurt
Administrator
 
kurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 18,620
Re: Can I change my username?

stand by to be impressed
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Go Back   TWT Forums > Board Administration > Need Help? Got any Comments or Suggestions?

Notices


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Rights Reserved, Scott Friday 2003-12.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.22959 seconds with 11 queries