• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Love both designs.... why did i not know about this being available sooner? am i just dumb....

gonna have to order one of each.

Are they 100% cotton? (need to know if they are gonna shrink or not.)

Is it possible to have you set a couple aside for me until payday? Either be 2x or 3x, depending on answer to above question.

They are cotton and prewashed. I've not noticed them shrinking much at all.

I have plenty of the 2XL and some 3XL that I have had sitting around for a good while. There is no danger of selling out unless we get a sudden unexplained rush ;-)

If you ever do a run and have some 5XLT's, I'll buy a few.

Sorry, no 5XLs. Those are special order and cost more. Same for the 4XLs.

Still have tan in XXL? Also would like 2 TWT decals if available. I can Paypal ASAP when I know where and total price.

YeeeHaaawww! Ridin' time is here!

I need 1 XXL in Tan and two TWT stickers if available. Give me a price and Paypal address and I'll get pmt off today. Thanks!

Busric, which stickers? Are you thinking of the Oval TWT stickers or the ones that actually say "Two Wheeled Texans"? If the latter, what color?

I will check on the shirts when I get home this evening.

I was thinking of the ovals but have not seen the others. PM me a photo if you have one. Thanks!

If you want the ovals, check the Vendor forum and there is a thread there for the guy (M38A1) that sells them.

For the few I have left, check the other sticky thread,
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6001

I still have a few, but not all colors. If you want any, I'll just toss some in with the shirt if I have that.

If you want the ovals, check the Vendor forum and there is a thread there for the guy (M38A1) that sells them.

For the few I have left, check the other sticky thread,
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6001

I still have a few, but not all colors. If you want any, I'll just toss some in with the shirt if I have that.

Two tan shirts in XXL and Paypal to your addy and some stickers=

$42 Correct?

On the way.

Will get them sent out tomorrow. Thanks.

By the way, for anyone else interested, I don't have any L or XL in black or tan. Those sold pretty quick. Mostly I have the M, XXL and a few 3XLs. We do have a few tanks and some kid sized shirts.

So is the price still $21 ea? Do you have both Black and Tan in 2XL? Is there an extra fee for shipping?

Thanks
?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, price is still $21 each. The inventory shown in the first post of the thread should be current as of last night.

I'd like to order 1 2xl in tan.... PayPal is on its way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back