• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Do Music and Motorcycles go together?

briefly met the man while working on the **** Freezes Over tour in Texas.
very cordial, and laid back.

sounds like he was on one of those biologic drugs, the ones with "sometimes fatal side effects" read during the commercials, while scenes of folks frolic about in various dream sequences. there are simple natural ways to reverse it all, but they can't make money off of that. MAJOR soap box issue for me, that I won't soil this thread with further.

Humm I am always looking for simple natural ways to improve my health and reverse the effects of any harder than perhaps I should of living. Shoot me a PM on it, I'll listen to the soapbox story.

I feel like part of me died. Peaceful easy feeling is one of my favorite songs. I can't think of a song everyone in the crowd will sing along with more easily that this one. Looks like our band Half Baked will play at Cuzzin Bob's Hill Country cycles season kick off party 3/26. We will have to do Peaceful Easy Feeling as a tribute to Glen.

Sounds good. Should have a bunch of Austin folks show up to listen.

New single:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qllGboBuPo8"]All I Wanna Do Is Ride - Tim Kreitz Band (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Just thought of a psychotic yodeling song of the 1970s called Hocus Pocus....funny indeed....nice vocal range.

RB

Slayer
Incubus
ZZ Top
Marshall Tucker Band
Megadeth

The list goes on and on for me... delving into country and other odd stuff.

Guys if you are looking for something to do this Sat, come on down to Cuzin Bob's Hill country motorcycles for his season opener party. My garage band, "Halfbaked" will be playing from 12:30 or 1-3 doing 70's acoustic rock stuff plus originals. And if you don't know Bob, you should as he can fix any bike we break in our exuberance. Sorry, none of that heavy metal stuff ya'll like cause I grew up a bluegrasser and acoustic picker.

Just thought of a psychotic yodeling song of the 1970s called Hocus Pocus....funny indeed....nice vocal range.

RB

Never heard it put that way - psychotic yodeling - but yeah. Lyrics were a little weak, but man those guys could play. Their keyboardist spent some time with Jeff Beck.

someone say Focus? insane live version.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ouPGGLI6Q&list=RDg4ouPGGLI6Q#t=4"]Focus - Hocus Pocus Live '73 - YouTube[/ame]

Guys if you are looking for something to do this Sat, come on down to Cuzin Bob's Hill country motorcycles for his season opener party. My garage band, "Halfbaked" will be playing from 12:30 or 1-3 doing 70's acoustic rock stuff plus originals. And if you don't know Bob, you should as he can fix any bike we break in our exuberance. Sorry, none of that heavy metal stuff ya'll like cause I grew up a bluegrasser and acoustic picker.

Man I am so tired of working Saturdays I miss all the fun.:jammin:

Man...I don't think I can pick just 5 to 10 bands. I guess it depends on the mood I'm in. I try to stay away from anything fast or hard. It tends to get me into a more aggressive riding mentality. I'm trying to leave that behind me. But, I have to say Robert Earl Keen is one of my favorites. I'd have to follow up with:

Chris Stapleton
CCR
Eric Church
George Strait
George Thorogood
Jackson Taylor
Little Feat
The Cadillac Three

Man...I don't think I can pick just 5 to 10 bands. I guess it depends on the mood I'm in. I try to stay away from anything fast or hard. It tends to get me into a more aggressive riding mentality. I'm trying to leave that behind me. But, I have to say Robert Earl Keen is one of my favorites. I'd have to follow up with:

Chris Stapleton
CCR
Eric Church
George Strait
George Thorogood
Jackson Taylor
Little Feat
The Cadillac Three

Never heard of The Caddillac Three might have to look them up.

You might like this below.

https://youtu.be/lTigmxCR9WQ

Last edited:
There's a lot of people that have told me about that place, I just haven't made it there yet. It's on my list of things to do while I'm in Texas. As I chop away at my list, it just seems to grow more.

There's a lot of people that have told me about that place, I just haven't made it there yet. It's on my list of things to do while I'm in Texas. As I chop away at my list, it just seems to grow more.

That was the only time I was there. Want to go see Bob Schneider there. Even had a couple singing by the restaurant also the day we were there.

I like most types of music not a big fan of new country but here it goes.

Metallica

Grand Funk Railroad

Volbeat

Scary Monster and Nice Sprites

Hank Williams

KoryJ

Back