• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

H-Ds new ad campaign?

You will love the RG. I had an 07' Ultra Classic for about 6 months and traded it in on the Road Glide. I did not like the batwing fairing. When riding on the freeway the dirty air hitting the batwing and moving the handlebars drove me nuts. T.

Here you go:
VRSCD Night Rod.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/...p?swfsection=family&swffamily=vr&locale=en_US
harley_vrscd.jpg

Or you could get a used VRSCR Street Rod(this would be my choice):
http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/...7_Motorcycles.jsp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US
01VRSCR-ACTION-18-01.jpg

I sure doesn't take much of a lean before the pegs are scraping!

I sure doesn't take much of a lean before the pegs are scraping!

That's why I reluctantly traded my '07 M109R for the '07 Bandit 1250S. I couldn't get around a corner without dragging the heals of my boots or scraping the pegs.

I still loved the bike though...would have kept it if I could afford both.:rider:

I bought a 05 roadking and i dont think i gave it much thought as to why i was buying it as for as the reputation is. I didnt even look at any other brand either. But now that ive had my HD for 3 years now and have experianced the bike/Harley thing. I have enjoyed the bike tremendously, and it has opened up a whole new world for me that i didnt know existed. I havent had any problems with my bike at all, but its a different story with the dealerships.
I want step a foot in Republic HD where i bought it, or a few of the dealerships. My problem with HD is to me they think they are it when it comes to motorcycles. There product is over priced and there labor is over priced as well. Now that i have been riding for 3 years i have seen other bikes and brands and come to realize that there are a lot of nice bikes out there other than HD. At first i didnt like the riding style that alot of you guys have with the different bikes but now that i have looked at them , there not so bad, still not sure i would be comfortable with that style. At first i didnt like the goldwings, but the more HD pissed me off the more i have looked at that bike and have made my mind up that the next bike i will get will be the wing. For some reason i just like being comfortable when i ride and if that means i will be ridin an old F####r bike, then i gues i will. Being a HD rider i dont think anything different with you guys and the choise of bikes that you choose to ride. Me, I really just like to ride and have gotten very comfortable with my bike. I think HD needs to lower ther prices on all there stuff, get better customer service. I think there are some different things they can do to there bikes than what they have been doing all these years. Oh, i really think they can stop building all these big $$$$ buildings. Im sure there are similar problems with other bike manufactures that i havent heard about.
I know im not any different of a person because i ride HD. but in general riding a bike is just great fun and the people you meet is well its just a whole different world out there being on two wheels

Catapultdude,

You might give Jet over at Full Throttle Custom Cycles a call: (713) 681-2848. He's an ace H-D wrench and runs his own independent shop. He and his crew do good work, including warranty service, and will save you money over the stealers. The shop is off Wirt and I-10, just west of the 10/610 interchange. I like going in there just to look at the megabuck eye candy he's got sitting back in the service area. :)

I know I'm the last person expected to steer a discussion back ON topic, but I always sort of figured that skaters would be more interested in dented up sportbikes. I mean, it seems a natural transition from falling off of a stair railing onto your gonads, to catapulting from a stoppie and a bike landing on your gonads.

No gonads were harmed during the writing of this comment.

Back