• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

I had a great time.
Thanks Mike and Mary for letting us romp on your ranch, I had a fantastic time.
It was nice talking to everyone.
See you all in a month.

Had a great time too, thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hopin' :trust: that in July I can actually join your AfricaStrom-fest and ride. Haven't had a Saturday off since March. Seems like it's been forever since I've done a group ride.

I have been informed that on Saturday, July 1st, I am attending a wedding in Temple or thereabouts. I've never met the couple but the bride is a friend of my stepdaughter so my wife informed me I'll be going and enjoying myself.

I have been informed that on Saturday, July 1st, I am attending a wedding in Temple or thereabouts. I've never met the couple but the bride is a friend of my stepdaughter so my wife informed me I'll be going and enjoying myself.

Boy, that sounds so very fun! :lol2:

You know it! Nothing I'd rather do than spend a day at a wedding of folks I don't know (and half my age) instead of riding with people I do know (and about my age). At least I'll get to eat some cake.

September 2nd looks like the next opportunity for my first TARA ride.

So, we're 7 days out from the next ride. Who's in, and who's out?

I can't make it after all.
Have a good ride.

Last edited:
I'm out for the next few months. Sept. on looks good.

I'm in as long as the weather holds. It won't be long before she gets new tires.

I'll.make the same offer i made last time-post ride food at Easy Tiger downtown on me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Guys, I am heading out of town this weekend, sorry can't make it...

I'll.make the same offer i made last time-post ride food at Easy Tiger downtown on me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, I'll have to miss it too. :-(

Starting to not look like much of a turn out :( I might go tag chasing instead.

Starting to not look like much of a turn out :( I might go tag chasing instead.

Well you're welcome to tag along. If you want to ride it'll sure be one lol.

Don't worry, I knew the answer before the offer even left my key board.

Looking forward to this ride.
Hope some others will be there too!
But nice solo ride if not :thumb:

I'm planning to be there on the GSA. Don't think I've made a ride since Mexico in April :giveup:

I'll be there. The ADVRider Texas tag is in Dripping Springs, if anyone wants a side trip.

Back