• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nolan Helmet Repair Question

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Shelfer
The face lock on my Nolan N104 helmet is acting up. Nolan can fix it, and probably won't charge much if anything. But it costs at least $15 for me to ship a helmet, and it's frankly a pain in the neck.

So, my question - Does anybody know of a place in the Ft Worth Dallas area that will do that kind of mechanical repair to a helmet?

Last edited:
Never mind - answered my own question. Called around & everybody told me they'd simply ship it to Nolan USA; I can do that myself.

So the good news is - I called this morning. Even though it's out of warranty, all I have to do is ship it to them. They'll fix it for free & cover the return shipping cost.

It's been my favorite helmet in almost all ways. But this is apparently a flaw with the N-104. I sent it back to them 2 years ago, still under warranty, to have the same issue fixed. It's well out of warranty by now, but I guess they know it's a perpetual problem. Fixing it for free for the life of the helmet is a good way to generate repeat business.

Back