• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 3rd Thurs Meet, Greet, and Eat

Reaction score
Thought I'd give the discussion a jump start.

The wet weather looks like it's taking a break for Thursday evening. I'm not volunteering a restaurant. I'll be out of town but might be home in time to make the meet.

Now pretty sure I can make it. Have we gone to Henderson in awhile? Bob's BBQ or Hush Puppies are group favorites. I lean to Hushpuppies

Last edited:
I like both. But I'm thinking Bob's closes pretty early.

I like both. But I'm thinking Bob's closes pretty early.

Yeah, 7pm, a little early for our crew, I'll say let's make it Hushpuppies, they make good fried catfish and burgers too. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thought I'd pop out of lurking mode and chime in for grins!! :lol2:
Fraid you're still a bit distant for me, though a whole lot closer than my previous address. :rofl::rofl: I know I'll make it to Crockett for the December Pie Run :rider::eat::rider::eat:, but have to pick and choose when I can head your way before then. Catch you guys a bit later - enjoy the ride, food and friendship!

Thought I'd pop out of lurking mode and chime in for grins!! :lol2:
Fraid you're still a bit distant for me, though a whole lot closer than my previous address. :rofl::rofl: I know I'll make it to Crockett for the December Pie Run :rider::eat::rider::eat:, but have to pick and choose when I can head your way before then. Catch you guys a bit later - enjoy the ride, food and friendship!

See you in Crockett. I may even show up on a bike this year.

-Jeff

Back