• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Good DRZ Mechanic in the Houston area?

JcatDRZ

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all! I have a 2004 DRZ400E that I am having some jetting issues with. Does anyone know of a great DRZ tech in the Houston area? I don't trust most guys to work on my bike.. Its got a JD jet kit, and I am sure I will figure it out eventually.. But, I wouldn't mind getting some help from a good mechanic who knows these bikes.

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers!

EBR Performance in League City should be able to help. 281-554-7333

I work in League City, not very far from them at all actually.. I was concerned that they didn't "specialize" much in certain bikes because I see a dozen different makes/models in front all the time.

You have had good experience with them?

Last edited:
I've had excellent experience with them, & yes they work on most any brand.
Most of the time I have work done I like to let them know what the bike is doing & what I want it to be doing or not doing when I get it back.
If you do use them get an estimate of completion & cost. This is not limited to EBR but any shop. The owner is Josh Rogers, he may or may not be available to talk to but you can ask. Try to at least talk to a mechanic.
Good luck!

I've had excellent experience with them, & yes they work on most any brand.
Most of the time I have work done I like to let them know what the bike is doing & what I want it to be doing or not doing when I get it back.
If you do use them get an estimate of completion & cost. This is not limited to EBR but any shop. The owner is Josh Rogers, he may or may not be available to talk to but you can ask. Try to at least talk to a mechanic.
Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll try and talk to Josh.. I have gotten the jetting closer, but I will still need work done in the future!

Back