• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Annual BBQ by Woodbutcher and M38A1 - 4/29/17

Baking pies is a lot of work. My specialty is blueberry pie. I plan to visit with you all and will bring bran muffins, I think. So count me in if you will.

I would like to show off my pie baking skills, but I would have to make it secretly and hide it around here. I use the recipe from the America's Test Kitchen ten year book in case anyone wants to try. I got the bran muffin recipe there and also a pretty good recipe for a dozen blueberry muffins. The secret is out.

I would like to show off my pie baking skills, but I would have to make it secretly and hide it around here. I use the recipe from the America's Test Kitchen ten year book in case anyone wants to try. I got the bran muffin recipe there and also a pretty good recipe for a dozen blueberry muffins. The secret is out.

I love blueberry muffins too ! ! !
A dozen blueberry muffins for me and then the bran muffins for everyone else ! ! ! :eat:

Alas, I will be as close as Dallas on the 28th, flying back to NC. :(

Ah, so close. BTW, I'm heading back to NC on the 6th, I think. My daughter's graduation is the 13th at Duke. So I'm taking two weeks again with the graduation in the middle.

Ah, so close. BTW, I'm heading back to NC on the 6th, I think. My daughter's graduation is the 13th at Duke. So I'm taking two weeks again with the graduation in the middle.

Congrats to your daughter! TWTers are always welcome here.

Count me in with the possibility of my wife! Ill bring corn casserole with corn straight outta Iowa, and its possible, buttermilk pie!!

My trip to Port A has been cancelled so I'll probably be there for a bit. Have to hear about the Mexico trip details from Thomas.

Okay, today I'll be updating the list in the first post. Well, as soon as I get a break at work.

Okay, today I'll be updating the list in the first post. Well, as soon as I get a break at work.

if you want/need me to do something other than cookies, just let me know. I'll be buying the cookies from Costco in Austin sat morning, so its no problem.

Okay, I updated the front list. Take a look at what others are bringing and fill in the gaps.

I suspect Fatties will be around 8am. Not Dave, swing by on your way to work.

Okay, I updated the front list. Take a look at what others are bringing and fill in the gaps.

I suspect Fatties will be around 8am. Not Dave, swing by on your way to work.

I'll bring empanadas.

I'LL BE THERE!!! First-timer to the event and looking forward to it. Headed down to Round Rock with bigdave-GS Friday for a night on the town in A-TOWN!!! I can't promise that we'll be in the best shape Saturday morning...:chug:

I'll be there +1. We'll bring creamed corn. And swing by for breakfast fatties and to help in the am. Or should we bring dessert?

Last edited:
Mark, what you bring is up to you, but let me know which you decide. That way I can list it and that will help others figure out what to bring.

I plan to attend, Rhonda will be out of town so whatever I bring has to be available at HEB. :mrgreen: What are we lacking?

Strong Maybe.

Paul L.
'96 R1100GS

Back