• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dead Buell Uly need help

Reaction score
Hey Everybody! I have an 06 Buell ulysses that was giving me an issue, squeaky/chirpy noise on acceleration. It's got 40K on it so I decided to do a Intake seal replacement. Since replacing, 3 times, I have not been able to get this thing to run correctly. Does anybody know someone or themselves have buell maint knowledge? I usually do all my own repairs but this one has kicked my butt and I need a new set of eyes on it or someone to take it too. I live N. of Austin. Does anybody know someone who work on them or is willing to come take a look? I can load it in the truck and take it to a shop if needed just not sure where to take it. Thanks for any info or advice!

You might give Cuznbob a call. Shop is on Metric in N. Austin. Is a BMW and HD master mechanic and works on all makes; according to his thread.

Thanks for the recommendation! I decided to rotate motor down and fix a few things and see if I can get everything alligned correctly.
Thanks
Todd

Probably has to drop a motor mount and rotate the motor forward to get clearance to get everything lined up correctly

Yes. Remove the motor mount and rotate the engine in the frame for service it.

Good luck. Post questions if you need help.

Back