• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 3rd Thurs Meet and Eat Dinner

Wow, nothing?! I gotta admit I lost track of the 3rd Thursday, maybe because we met for the ETBMW+ breakfast in Hawkins last Saturday.

I got no plans going for dinner tonite, so I'm gonna motor down to Stacy's BBQ in Jacksonville, a good central location for ET riders, to get a bite to eat, I'd get there about 6. If anyone's up for a meet and a meal, see ya there!

Last edited:
Mark, heads up!! Website shows Stacy's to close at 3 PM. I've noticed while riding by on the way to Legend's that Stacy's parking lot is always empty. Bob's in Henderson is open until 7. Purple Pig has a place in Arp now and they are open until 9. All Star BBQ in Rusk website shows to be open until 7. Pick any of em or throw out another place :)

Hey Skip, thanks for the info. Arp is less centrally located, but I like the Purple Pig menu and haven't been in awhile. #2 sounds good.

Back