• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Yamaha TW200 - Low Miles - Nice

Reaction score
This is a good deal for someone looking for a nice TW200. This is a 2012 with 1071 miles! It's still a little dirty here and there, but will clean up and look pretty much like a new bike with a little effort. THe bike starts and runs just like a new bike and needs nothing. I did do an oil change and checked it over, but didn't go to the trouble of detailing it for the price I'm offering it at! The bike is located in Texarkana. $2500.00

Thanks for looking!

~Tony

Attachments

• IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_1253.jpg
    IMG_1253.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 405
You ride that thing for an hour and it will take all the chiropractors in E TX working in shifts to get you off it.

Whats a comfortable on-road / highway speed for the TW200? I'm looking for a trainer for the wife but need street legal just to find some dirt around here. She has ZERO two wheel experience other then when she was a teen (a long time ago).

Whats a comfortable on-road / highway speed for the TW200? I'm looking for a trainer for the wife but need street legal just to find some dirt around here. She has ZERO two wheel experience other then when she was a teen (a long time ago).

It will easily do 50-55 cruising speed, but it would be up to the individual what is comfortable to them. The bike is capable of 70-75, but it would take a while to get there! They use these bikes for the motorcycle safety courses due to the ease of riding and low seat height. When I was a dealer, we sold several to women that had completed the course and fell in love with them.

~Tony

The motorcycle safety course I took only had one TW and it looked exactly like this bike (but with a lot more miles on it).

I claimed it without hesitation. A great bike for sure.

Last edited:
Im surprised you don`t have a TW Johnny. Why don`t you buy this one ? I have free storage for it at my place :lol2:

You ride that thing for an hour and it will take all the chiropractors in E TX working in shifts to get you off it.

Set on a new one today, surprisingly was as bas as I thought it would be. Of course that wasn't sitting on it for a couple of hours.

Can't do it (money), but I like it. But, then, I've always liked little bikes. An' if I can ride a NSR50 for an hour in an endurance race and get off it without falling over and crawling away, I reckon the TW would be easy. :rofl:

Back