• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Most asked question!!

How many miles does it have on it?

What's the furthest (sic) you've ridden?

How many miles have you ridden?

"Just today, this trip, or this year"?

The 1,632 miles in 23H and 55M answer really tends to mess with their heads. :rofl:

How many miles have you ridden?

"Just today, this trip, or this year"?

The 1,632 miles in 23H and 55M answer really tends to mess with their heads. :rofl:

That would mess with MY head, too. Not to mention setting off my butt sensors. :eek2:

When I had my naked SV1K: Why'd you take all the plastics off?

When I had my Vor supermoto: What is that thing?

When I had my V65 Magna: Is that your bike? (A lot of motorcycle people were surprised to see someone my age on such an old bike)

When I had my ST1100: How do you like it? (I didn't)

Now that I'm bikeless: When are you gonna get another motorcycle? (From people that know me)

#1 question / comment I get on my GSA by far!: That's way too tall for me, I could never ride something so tall.

Most of the time when you say you have a BMW motorcycle the response is...

Is that the ugly bike with the things sticking out the sides?

After which I respond...Yes...and then :mrgreen:

The way I look at it, if I have to explain it to them they probably would not understand...

When I had my naked SV1K: Why'd you take all the plastics off?

When I had my Vor supermoto: What is that thing?

When I had my V65 Magna: Is that your bike? (A lot of motorcycle people were surprised to see someone my age on such an old bike)

When I had my ST1100: How do you like it? (I didn't)

Now that I'm bikeless: When are you gonna get another motorcycle? (From people that know me)

Cool, I had Vor enduro bike!

Back