• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

9/30 Cheeseburger Loop Dual Sport Ride

Reaction score
I know the Texas Redneck Ramble is running this same weekend, but not all of us (me anyway) can get away with going this year. SO I'm going to run a local ride anyway since we're going to have some lovely cooler weather. Since we've already run both of my other local routes, we'll do the Cheeseburger Loop this time. I'm sure many of you are familiar with it, but for those that aren't, it's a fairly easy route through the SHNF and off through Bedias, Iola, and with a lunch stop at Yankee's in Carlos.

Since the SHNF trails and therefor trailheads are closed, we'll meet in the back of the Brookshire Brother's parking lot in Montgomery at the corner of 105 and 149 at 0830. Planned departure time will be 0900. There is a gas station and a McDonalds in the same parking lot, so please fill up both your bellies and gas tanks so we can try to get an on time start.

In:

1) William Wolfen
2) Old dude on a dirt bike
3) Lazylame
4) Old Dude on a Dirt Bike #2
5)

Maybe:

1) MaxGS
2) C4nuck
3) Rccarlson22
4) Cegusman

Last edited:
Put me down for a maybe. As usual I've got some things working that might:doh:...

There is also a benefit ride Saturday (9/30) in Montgomery. The starting point is just west of downtown Montgomery, at about the same time. They won't be riding dirt, so don't get into the wrong group. ;-)

I won't be able to make this, I'm doing the pie run.
Have fun.

There is also a benefit ride Saturday (9/30) in Montgomery. The starting point is just west of downtown Montgomery, at about the same time. They won't be riding dirt, so don't get into the wrong group. ;-)
Do you know which way they are going?

I'd love to get in on this but time does not allow :doh:

Just as fast as I got in now I have to bail. A drunk driver hit and totaled my truck last Saturday and now I have to find a truck before I have to take the rental back. Ya'll be safe.

Heck I probably won't get pie, just a burger! ha. Should be a nice ride.

Brapppp

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1506626920791.jpg
    FB_IMG_1506626920791.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 191
Shame you won't be along to lead the brapping! We all know how fast you are on a dirt bike!

On a serious note though, I try to keep things appealing for everyone. That usually means the front of the group moves faster than the back. I personally do not tolerate anyone being left behind and make sure everyone makes it. Assistance is always rendered when needed.

Back