• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

First Pizza Run location help.......

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread. Sounds like a great excuse to ride.

Schulenberg might not make it as the first Pizza Run, but when it does, I hope to make it.

Next time you and JT and planning to be in the area shout out. We'll make it over there with you. I'm sure we can get some other folks from Austin's colony to show up.

m

Uhhhh... Waco....

Poppa Rollo's gets consistently high marks from locals

I do still like the idea of Tommy's in Llano.... But only if the weather is nice.... (Its outdoor patio seating mostly)

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

I’ll second that on both. Loved the”old” Valley Mills Drive location where the bank is now,Unless it’s gone too! Haven’t been to the Hewitt location but I understand it’s just as good as ever.

I’ll second that on both. Loved the”old” Valley Mills Drive location where the bank is now,Unless it’s gone too! Haven’t been to the Hewitt location but I understand it’s just as good as ever.

Hooked on Tommy’s too.

I kno thats rite.... The one down in the old Golden Triangle...
Lots of oddball osity in there.
Still a funky place at the current Valley Mills spot near Sanger.
Liteitup sez they get take out from the Hewitt Rollos all the time since its near home for them. I havent been there ....yet

I think Rollos would be a good central meetn spot.... Without the big city traffic north or south. But as I understand this thread.... Meets in DFW.... Aus... SA... & Hou ...so Waco fits rite in... + the out of the way spots like Llano...Schulenberg...etc

I kno thats rite.... The one down in the old Golden Triangle...
Lots of oddball osity in there.
Still a funky place at the current Valley Mills spot near Sanger.
Liteitup sez they get take out from the Hewitt Rollos all the time since its near home for them. I havent been there ....yet

I think Rollos would be a good central meetn spot.... Without the big city traffic north or south. But as I understand this thread.... Meets in DFW.... Aus... SA... & Hou ...so Waco fits rite in... + the out of the way spots like Llano...Schulenberg...etc

Yep, Golden Triangle. I had forgotten that was the name. Did the Valley Mills location close? I heard it had.

Nooo noooo nononooooooo
Still goin strong... Jus differnt. They bought a building up the Valley many years ago...
Leasing the Hewitt location

Nooo noooo nononooooooo
Still goin strong... Jus differnt. They bought a building up the Valley many years ago...
Leasing the Hewitt location

Next door to Arby’s. I’ve eaten there many times. I just thought they closed that one a year or so ago. I need to get down there and eat. I ate there August 19 of 2010. I had visited my mom that day at Hillcrest hospital and she died that night. 7 years ago, man time has flown by fast...

Does Uno's have good parking for bikes or is this right in downtown?

Downtown. Right near Sundance Square. Bike parking has always been pretty easy.

Plan B - BBQ Run to Heim BBQ, about 7 minutes away.

If you want true New York style, and this is coming from a transplanted Yankee... Nizza Pizza on university in fort worth. Holy Jebas, can you say legit?! They are amazing!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

If you want true New York style, and this is coming from a transplanted Yankee... Nizza Pizza on university in fort worth. Holy Jebas, can you say legit?! They are amazing!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I'm a Yankee as well.......I'm game for Nizza !!!!

I know it's a chain, but the Mellow Mushroom in Mansfield is a fun atmosphere and it's in the old part of town.

I know it's a chain, but the Mellow Mushroom in Mansfield is a fun atmosphere and it's in the old part of town.

Mellow Mushroom has a good fresh made pizza, chain or not.... I can always dive in to their pizza. :zen:

I am voting Nizza Pizza off University in FW. Other options would be Uno's or Cane Rosso. Dates I am looking at are in December.

Back