• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gandbury West Run November 18, 2017

Well there has been an interest in having breakfast at Mary's......so we may do a 6am breakfast, then head back to the starting point. Just saying.....

They haven't invented the egg or pancake that could get me to show up at Mary's at 6am!! :eek2: :mrgreen:

Chris, we will meet you at the campground, i didnt know which direction you were going. We will leave around 6:30.

Copb8, you are welcome to ride down with us. Meet at 183 and Precinct line at the QT at 6:30? I am on a NC700 Gary is on a GSA. We will be camping in Granbury Saturday night at David's place.

misterk, mind if I meet you guys too at 6:30? I'm coming from McKinney.

I will be able to make this ride, yay! Will be coming from Plano on a wr250r and will meet you at the QT at 6:30.

I will be able to make this ride, yay! Will be coming from Plano on a wr250r and will meet you at the QT at 6:30.
Hey Paco, glad you're going to make it. Are you riding home Saturday night or staying in Granbury?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bart, thank you! My plan is to ride back. How about you?

I'm taking the easy way out and trucking the 690 to and from Granbury on Saturday. :duck:

I was hoping to have my camping gear situated and camping out but that just didn't come together for this trip.

If we are going to breakfast, I'm not lugging the stove, cookpot and breakfast stuff. I must have coffee though. So the plan is breakfast, right Chris?

Hey guys, I just saw this most amazing tool, I think we should all get one and then no matter what kind of bolt system your bike uses, we will be able to fix it!! :rider:

Stole it from another forum.. :)

Gary

Attachments

• amazing-wrench.jpg
    amazing-wrench.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 191
Well, my plans just changed, albeit for a good reason. The wife has booked an impromptu trip to Cancun to visit archaeological sites in Yucatan and do some snorkeling in Isla Mujeres. We're leaving very early on Sunday and I'll be busy tomorrow getting ready. Have to skip this ride, darn! I was looking forward to it.

Well, my plans just changed, albeit for a good reason. The wife has booked an impromptu trip to Cancun to visit archaeological sites in Yucatan and do some snorkeling in Isla Mujeres. We're leaving very early on Sunday and I'll be busy tomorrow getting ready. Have to skip this ride, darn! I was looking forward to it.

Yeah, that's a really good cancellation excuse! I wish I had the same one.

Enjoy!

Hi guys, wish I could make this ride but am out of town. You might want to check to see if Mary’s is open for breakfast. My wife and I rode out there about 2 years ago and they didn’t open till 11:00!

I'm now 98.6% sure I'll be there in the morning.

Well guys, I am stuck in Chicago, so I am out for tomorrow morning. I will probably head down to ghost ranch tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back