• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Parts shopping

Reaction score
Can any of you DR650 riders recommend a good site for aftermarket and oem parts?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

partzilla usually works out well. A lot of times, I'll look up the factory part number, then google it and see who comes out best.

Always figure in shipping though. That's why I recommend partzilla, for some reason when I do the above and figure in shipping they come out cheapest.

Used to have two dealerships in town that had online ordering to the store and were cheaper than all the other online sites, but after each went to new ownership things changed and they lost my business.

partzilla usually works out well. A lot of times, I'll look up the factory part number, then google it and see who comes out best.

Always figure in shipping though. That's why I recommend partzilla, for some reason when I do the above and figure in shipping they come out cheapest.

Used to have two dealerships in town that had online ordering to the store and were cheaper than all the other online sites, but after each went to new ownership things changed and they lost my business.
Thanks. Haven't found that site on google. I'll give them a try.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Back