• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Bikeless in Burleson

LYNYRD

Reaction score
First Name
LYNN
Last Name
BOYD
Well fellow TWTer’s, I sold my strom about an hour ago for my asking price so I’m bike less again. Thanks to all of you for putting up with me over the years. It’s been fun and maybe I can get back into riding one day. Too many health issues at this time in my life. Y’all be blessed and ride safe!

Sorry you had to sell your ride! Hope your health issues will allow riding again at some point! Don't be a stranger!

I see a trike in your future.:deal: Sorry on the health issues hope it is nothing too serious. This is my second year battling my issues so I know what your saying. If your not feeling well it really limits time in the saddle. Get feeling better soon.

Darn, I'm sorry to hear that. Please keep of with the Johnson County thread and come to dinner with us when they happen. Bike or not, you're always welcome.

I see a trike in your future.:deal: Sorry on the health issues hope it is nothing too serious. This is my second year battling my issues so I know what your saying. If your not feeling well it really limits time in the saddle. Get feeling better soon.

Thanks Drew!

Sorry to hear about this but totally understand. See you around Burleson, Lynyrd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the sale. Don't be a stranger and come over and ride my Burgman. It just may change you see the world. :lol2:

Congrats on the sale. Don't be a stranger and come over and ride my Burgman. It just may change you see the world. :lol2:

I agree. Burgmans are very underrated. That said, I dunno your health issues and you gotta know your limitations. What I do know is it sucks getting old.

Not the kind of news one like to hear, but... at your speed, you probably saw twice as much!
Hope you wil get back on a bike soon.

Thanks y’all, Steve I’d like to that scoot sometime. I really wanted to do the Tenere/ Strom a Thon meet but just couldn’t make it work out. I don’t know how I managed to put this thread in the category it’s in. Maybe administrators can move it to general?

I agree. Burgmans are very underrated. That said, I dunno your health issues and you gotta know your limitations. What I do know is it sucks getting old.

Yes it does!

Well fellow TWTer’s, I sold my strom about an hour ago for my asking price so I’m bike less again. Thanks to all of you for putting up with me over the years. It’s been fun and maybe I can get back into riding one day. Too many health issues at this time in my life. Y’all be blessed and ride safe!

That's too bad Lyn. I always enjoyed trying to keep up with you on that gold wing... trying, lol. I'm glad we're friends on Facebook. And what Crew Chief said, still come out to the get-togethers bike or no bike, please!

Ron

That's too bad Lyn. I always enjoyed trying to keep up with you on that gold wing... trying, lol. I'm glad we're friends on Facebook. And what Crew Chief said, still come out to the get-togethers bike or no bike, please!

Ron

Thanks Ron. I sold the Strom to a 32 year old pilot for Mesa. His brother had an ‘07 Dl1000.

Ron

Ron, don't brag . . . It was impossible to keep up !

:trust:

Back