• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

I will be there. From what I hear they are. Looks like from the videos it will be fine for big bikes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Weather is looking decent tomorrow any body want to go east towards Nixon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone planning any rides in the near future?

Unfortunately, I’m basically downtown so it’s a bit of a ride for me to anywhere (let’s be honest, I don’t mind as long as it’s jot [too] cold).

Sold the SV last year so only the klr at the moment. Can do everything well and nothing great.

Cheers!
Josh

Ps. I’m thinking I’ll head out to Daytona in March for bike week if anyone is interested in riding/camping out to Florida.

Anyone planning any rides in the near future?

Unfortunately, I’m basically downtown so it’s a bit of a ride for me to anywhere (let’s be honest, I don’t mind as long as it’s jot [too] cold).

Sold the SV last year so only the klr at the moment. Can do everything well and nothing great.

Cheers!
Josh

Ps. I’m thinking I’ll head out to Daytona in March for bike week if anyone is interested in riding/camping out to Florida.

Are you located in San Antonio?

About ten miles from there Maby next weakend I mite do some riding east toward Nixon

Want to go north out towards menard instead? There’s a group headed out of centerpoint Saturday for a 2d ride.

hey guys, has interest in this thread gone away? we are coming up to June anybody want to ride?
I will be coming back from Arkansas after the 7th. Let's get a group up for a ride.

Question for the San Antonio folks. I bought a Delrin rod so I can make my own axle sliders. Can anyone recommend me a shop that can cut pieces to length and drill the centers out with precision? I'd do it myself but I want precision and I am a stickler for quality since I used to work at my uncles machine shop

hey guys, has interest in this thread gone away? we are coming up to June anybody want to ride?

I will be coming back from Arkansas after the 7th. Let's get a group up for a ride.

Where to? / What kind of ride? How long?

Interest to ride is always there just free time is somehow always rare, hey at least the commute to work and back is now nice :), no need for mesh jacket yet.

Question for the San Antonio folks. I bought a Delrin rod so I can make my own axle sliders. Can anyone recommend me a shop that can cut pieces to length and drill the centers out with precision? I'd do it myself but I want precision and I am a stickler for quality since I used to work at my uncles machine shop
Have a long time friend master tool and die man here in n.b that can do it.
His place is mear 35 and walnut.

New Braunfels Machine would probably do it for a reasonable price.
Where I work at we'd do a good job but the minimum charge probably doesn't make it very economical.

Where to? / What kind of ride? How long?

Interest to ride is always there just free time is somehow always rare, hey at least the commute to work and back is now nice :), no need for mesh jacket yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
It may be to hot now, but a weekend ride and camp, then back home.

It's always work that gets in the way. I started a new job so the blocks of time off are shorter for now until I get more seniority. I have a rare block of 5 days off the first week of June but we'll just miss each other if you are getting back after the 7th. I'm leaving again on the 8th. What about the morning of June 18, 19, or 20? We can ride for 3-4 hours or 90 degrees, whichever comes first.

It's always work that gets in the way. I started a new job so the blocks of time off are shorter for now until I get more seniority. I have a rare block of 5 days off the first week of June but we'll just miss each other if you are getting back after the 7th. I'm leaving again on the 8th. What about the morning of June 18, 19, or 20? We can ride for 3-4 hours or 90 degrees, whichever comes first.
sounds good Ken. I just bought my old dr350 back and been running it in Arkansas.

Since the thread title includes "Chatter", can anyone recommend a local weld shop that can modify a header to a customer's description?
(Want the Y moved much closer to the head)

Is every one still alive lol or just hiding from the sun

Still alive and hiding from the sun when I am not stuck at work.

Me to getting a fresh battery today and spark plug getting ready for some cooler days

Me to getting a fresh battery today and spark plug getting ready for some cooler days

For people that have no issues getting up, there are always the mornings.

What are you doing Sunday morning?

Back