• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fun at Doug's place

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Warren
Never a dull moment ...

First, we got to stack stuff in the big hole left by the Baby Bandit. We shoved a big workbench, garage fan, a couple MC tires, threw tools on the floor, found a dead blow hammer ...

Then we watched a rodeo as the cows were moved to a more secure holding facility.

We changed a rear tire.

We did some clearancing work on a pannier mount.

Formulated a plan on punching holes in a seat pan for access to mounting bolts.

Then, when we figured the day couldn't get any hotter, so we went outside and mended fences to keep said cows in their designated space.

It was fun ... :chug:

Never a dull moment ...

Then, when we figured the day couldn't get any hotter, so we went outside and mended fences to keep said cows in their designated space.

It was fun ... :chug:

Your idea of Fun and mine differ greatly...too much sweat involved.
This mornings ride to the Bluffdale suspension bridge was FUN!

Did you hear a shotgun round being racked at the end of that road?

You know, Friday was a great day, Saturday, not so much. I am going to forgo fencing today and may play in the shop without using hammers....just saying. Thanks Mitch, you did save us a lot of time. We put some T-Posts in and they won't be hopping the fence right there anymore.

I am pretty sure I need to "have my fences fixed" in the future, not real good at that stuff.

Back