• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 2006 Honda CRF 70F

Reaction score
First Name
Lilia
2006 Honda CRF 70F

Super low hours, probably under 100. New carb rebuild kit, new screen, new petcock. Bike just serviced by TWT's own Poser. Runs like a charm. Has stabilizer in the fuel tank.

Kid never got into riding and the bike needs a new kid.

$1100
West side of Houston
Due-ate-juan 5-fore-tree nein 5 sicks fore

Last edited:
I'm not sure you want my name attached to it :rofl:
But seriously super clean little bike. Starts first kick and runs great. I put some fresh oil in it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reduced price to $1100. I'm not even getting my money back out of this bike, I just need it to go to live with someone else's kid who will ride it.

:tab Dang! I was looking all over for one of these back in March and there were NONE to be found. So... I bought a new bike (CRF-110). The timing, as usual, is not great for me. But this would be a great bike for Daniel to move up from once he out grows his TTR-50E. I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet. :shrug:

How much you want for the 50? :D

See, I like this. Poser is offering up the perfect solution. :trust:

How much you want for the 50? :D

You got a kid almost ready for a 50? I might sell the XR-50 once Rachel learns to ride without the training wheels. Having the E-start on the TTR-50 is real nice. Keeps me from always having to help them start the bike.

Back