• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Have some TB sync questions

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is an ideal pressure to set them at? I live at altitude and believe that makes a difference. I also don't think I'm putting it in sync mode, all you do is unplug the white connector right? Every time I've done it the bike has gotten buzzier.

Your not looking for a specific pressure, but rather that all of them are riding as close to the same possible pressure at one time. What kind of bike are you doing carb sync's on?

Well, the vacuum pressure is going to depend on the idle speed of the individual carb you start with...

Here is a video you can watch. it is not specific to your bike but it goes through the specifics of an old school bike so you understand the process itself...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3qqfW_dXA"]Carb Syncing: How to Fine Tune Your Carburetors - YouTube[/ame]

Back