• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

A gas gas TXT200!! �� hopefully she will be safe there during the nights..

Vinny are you gonna buy that gasgas ec300 that's been sitting on craigslist for a while now. looks pretty nice.

Vinny are you gonna buy that gasgas ec300 that's been sitting on craigslist for a while now. looks pretty nice.

Haven't seen it till you brought it to my attention. Does look like a good deal . He'll probably take less since it's been for sale for a bit .
I'm paying off a bunch of stuff first . I'll look for a light bike next year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171026-100334.jpg
    Screenshot_20171026-100334.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 183
Couple of guys will be there 0930 Monday.
Riding Smithville tomorrow.

THEY ARE CLOSING EMMA LONG!!!! Late breaking news!!!

In the next three weeks BCP is passing a document that would close The Park from March 1st to Sep 1st each year. Plus this document will give them the right to close any trail they want. This document is terrible but it may be a great and final opportunity because they are coming up publically and in writing with their plan.

This is a case were I, TOMAS PANTIN, could help but the action we need is by you and a zillion of your friends, and only you can do it. There will be a meeting at my studio today Sunday at 4 pm and another tomorrow Monday at 6:30pm. We have such short deadline that there is no choice.

Bring a chair. 1601 East 7th Street, Suite 100. A gray two-story building with a small parking lot and red collums. On the South East Corner of E 7th St and Comal.

I could of gone Sunday at 4 , can't make it tomorrow. Working nights .
A group will be riding at 0930 Monday am.

With the amount of taxes I pay for the privilege of living in the city of Austin, this is ridiculous. Is it too much to ask for us to have ONE place to ride my motorcycle legally without driving an hour... :argh::argh::argh:

Dang rain ! Dang politicians ! Dang "endangered" species ! Dang "top 10 city to live in" lists.

Last edited:
I had to wait for website to exist, but now I just got approval to post this.
NOte, deadline is next weekend to act!

Last edited by a moderator:
Riding 11/12 around 2 pm with a friend. The trials guys will probably be there too.

Back