• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Boerne, Tx

Reaction score
Hello All,
I joined the forum while researching/shopping for a KLR 650. I have been mainly keeping an eye on the For Sale section and drooling over pics for the last three weeks, but today I became the proud new owner of an immaculate KLR 650 bought from Sup-Ten here on the forums. After I long day of driving to Ft. Worth and back, she proudly sits in my garage here in Boerne, Tx. Thanks again, Bill!

Well, instead of quietly lurking in the shadows here on the forum, I hope to join you guys on some of these rides around Texas. Any riding, maintenance, upgrade tips would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a picture of her tucked away safely.

Ryan

ok. I already attached the photo to another thread and it won't let me attach it here. Sorry.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Congrats on the new KLR! :clap:

ok. I already attached the photo to another thread and it won't let me attach it here. Sorry.

:tab You should be able to attach images here without any problems. Just make sure the display size and file size match the requirements shown in the "manage attachments" pop up box for the image file type. I think it is 640 X 480 and 195Kb for JPG files.

:tab Also, you might not want to use your full email address as your username. It makes it easy for any spammers that might be lurking to get it. IF you want something different, let me know and I can change it for your.

Welcome. P.M. me sometime when you are planning a ride, I am a little over an hour from Boerne. Love the roads around there. Sam

Back